An assassin is born

Start from the beginning

(Like this)

(Like this)

'No way I that I just did that' I thought but I shake my head as I stand up 'No no this is wrong I can't fight my friend' I thought as Polaris quickly got up "Polaris stop this don't you see they're putting us against each other and if we team up we can get out of here and escape" I said as she started to throw punches at me but I dodge them all "You're just saying that so you can live" she said continuingly storing punches my way as I dodge them all "Polaris you're my friend the only one, I value our friendship than anything el-" I said but she interrupted me "Fight back" she said as she finally punch me in the face and I back up wiping the blood off my nose as she got right back into her fighting stance as I drop my dagger "I can't fight a frie-" I said but she interrupted me again by charging at me dagger in hand. Once she was close enough I grab her wrist tightly and twist her wrist as I heard the dagger drop to the ground but I guess I was holding her wrist tightly because see started groaning in pain "Oh I'm so sorry" I said but as I let go of her wrist she then headbutt me "Shit" I said groaning in pain as I back up she tackle me to the ground then started punching my face repeatedly but I manage to kick her off as I stand up my face hurting "Please don't do this Polaris I value our friendship more than anything else and if you do this we can't go back to our friendship" I said with tears forming in my eyes as her fighting stance relax a bit but she shake her head and tense up again "I know and I guess too bad for you but I'm going to finish the job so I know things won't be like it was before" she said as she tackle me on the floor again. She then grab my shirt and slammed my head on the ground then my vision start to get hazy but then I see she grab a dagger from the floor and my mind went on fight or flight mode, I manage to I turn us around Polaris on the ground and me on top of her and I grabbed the dagger beside us and stabbed her in the stomach multiple times her blood on my hands as I just smile like a maniac.

I then stopped once I realized what I had done. "Oh no no no no no no" I said, dropping my dagger as blood comes out her mouth "Please no" I said as I put my hand on the stab wound and tears started to stream down my face "I'm Sorry....I'm really sorry" I said between sobs "N-no it's…. okay" she said looking into my eyes "N-no it's not" I said adding more pressure to the stab wound since more blood is coming out the stab wound "I-i need to give you something" she said weakly as she reach in her pocket with her bloody hands and pulled out a necklace "Take it" she said weakly "No I ca-" I said but she interrupted me "Pl-please" she said but I could only nod as remove my hand from the wound and took it out her hand as I then put it on. "I'll never take it off" I said as I put pressure back on the stab wound and she smile at me as I see the life fade away in her eyes, she then went completely limp as my heart starts to race "Hey… hey" I said as my voice cracked but she didn't respond. I started to panic as released pressure from her stab wound in shock then turned into sadness "No no no no no no" I said as I put two fingers on her wrist to see if she doesn't have a pulse and I just stopped moving as I felt a pain in my chest felt like I was being crushed by something "NO!'" I screamed as my power flowed through my body and I heard things break around me but decided to ignore it. "Come back" I said softly, shock still not moving as tears continued streamed down my face but just then I heard someone approaching. I looked back to see three guards trying and I don't know what got into me but I was emotionless as my eyes glowed red. I stand up, my hand covered in Polaris blood 'I have nothing to lose anymore…. I killed my friend and now I don't know how I would live or be sane without her' I thought as I turned around to face the guards. I raise one of my hands as Scarlet red mist appears on my hand and the three guards, I move my hand up as they start floating in the air and while one of my hands keeping the guards a float as my other one start to slowly ripping them limb from limb and hearing their screams as the blood spray on me and the area but I didn't feel anything.

Once the blood stopped coming out of their now dead bodies the scarlet red disappeared around their bodies and the limbs of their bodies fell down on the ground as I'm basically covered in blood, I then started hearing whispering until I felt two sharp pain on my neck. I then pulled out the thing in my neck and looked at what it was "Dart" I said as I passed out.

??? POV

"I'll give you the money to continue her training cuz she seems to be a natural born killer and I would like to see that in the future" I said as I see a smirk on his face "But don't be too cocky she still has a lot to learn and can break easily as you just saw on the stage so I want you to train her harder. Make sure she has no sympathy of killing someone and maybe you can take a page out of our books and train her with the other lady but your tactics seem to work so I trust in the near future that she won't show a lot of emotions like she just did there" I said "Of course by the end of her training she will be a mindless weapon and will ask no questions" he said "And I got to say her powers are incredible she will be one powerful weapon in the future. Well I should be going I have more business" I said "It was nice to meet you though Vasily" I said as he gently grabbed my hand "Pleasure is all mine Madame" he said as he kissed the top of my hand and let go of my hand as I nodded and left the room.

Scarlet POV

I groan in pain as I open my eyes to see I'm back in my cell and I was immediately alarmed, I slowly get up resting my back on the concrete wall and everything that happened played in my mind as I started fiddling my fingers on the necklace she gave me "I'm-I'm really s-sorry Polaris" I said before I started sobbing as I felt more alone than ever no one to talk to just complete silence with me and my thoughts

---------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! Thank you for reading this chapter and I'll see you all January 5th 2022 have a great day see you all later ✌️