Chapter 2

I woke up by the smell of oatmeal and croissants and grabbed my phone from the nightstand to check the time. The brightness of my screen immediantely blinded me. It's 1 am. I have to wake Daniela and make some breakfast.

I get out of bed and see that Daniela wasn't in the room. First I was panicked, maybe she was kidnapped or something. I rush to the kitchen and saw Daniela while she was making croissants and some tea.

" Well goodmorning sunshine. " I said suprised to her. " I thought you were not a morning person! " Yeah i'm not, but I woke up at like 12:30 am because I couldn't sleep and I was just really excited for this day. " she continued. " I also decided to make some breakfast, i'm pretty proud of it though. " she said laughing.

We ate our breakfast and decided to get ready for the flight. I showered quick, and put on some highwaisted black jeans with a cute grey croptop. I also bring my sweater in the plane, because it might be cold. For shoes I choose my vans. They are really comfortable and I just love them. The makeup is light. Some concealer, eyeliner and mascara. I put my hair in a high ponytail and i'm ready to go.

" DANIELAA. " I yelled. " ARE U READYY?
" HOLD UP WAIT A MINUTE I HAVE TO PUT SOME THINGS IN MY BACKPACK. "

I decide to double check my things. Bikini, tops, shorts. Yeah, I think I have everything.

When Daniela is ready, we go to the airport. Our moms and dads are very emotional and pulled us in a big grouphug. " Bye guys! " We'll skype you everyday! " We love you so much! " We said it back and left them alone, with teary eyes.

After some walking and talking Daniela said: " Hey, we have a little time left. We can go to the Starbucks here. I loved Starbucks, so I couldn't say no. When we sat down with our drinks, I saw a cute boy. He was far away, but he kinda looked like Matthew Espinosa. Daniela noticed that I was staring. " Marissa, what are you doing? Hey, Marissaaa? " Huh, sorry what? " I said, still with the boy in my thoughts. Daniela looked behind her and saw a boy in the distance. " Oohh, Marissa likes a boyy! " she said teasing me. " Noo, he's just cute and he kinda looks like Matt, but maybe that's just me. " I said dreamy. " Go to him! " Nah, i'm too shy and it's probably not Matt. He's also far away. " I said. " I do wanted to go to him, but let's just say i'm not extremly good with boys. I had 1 time I dated someone, but it was way too awkward. So now I don't want to get in the whole dating thing because of that.

After a silence I looked at my watch. " Oh shit, our flight is going in 10! We have to go! " And we were off to the gate.

-
Hey guys! Part two is up. I hope you like it so far :) I really enjoy to write this and i'm pretty happy so far. Can we can 5 votes and 5 comments? Then i'll post the next chapter. Thank you all so much for reading! Love you! ♡