𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

He pushed the button leading to the 17th floor and waited, impatiently tapping his foot on the ground. The doors opened, leading into a large, open penthouse.

He stormed into the penthouse, already knowing his way around the area. He came across an office and opened the door. A tall woman with long white hair that went down to the small of her back looked up in surprise, her piercing red eyes met his bright blue eyes. She was wearing a white button-up satin long sleeve blouse that was tucked into black dress pants.

She also had a tie loosely tied around her collar. Satoru could see the three scars that looked like claw marks on the left side of her neck, just peeking past her collar. She stood up in anger, "What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Sending my students on a dangerous mission!? What were you thinking!?" Satoru shouted at her, "You have the authority to call off a mission like that! If it was just Kaiya, then okay, but my first-years were not ready for that!!"

"Oh, shut the fuck up!" She argued back, "You think I wanted to do that to you!? To the kids?! I tried fighting back against the higher-ups, really, I did! I was outvoted and they threatened my nieces!! I caved because I had to!"

"A simple threat stopped you? I find that very hard to believe, Alchemy."

"You think I wanted to take the risk? You're unbelievable. You're not the only member of my family."

There was a heavy pause.

"Can we talk like normal people, please? You know I hate yelling."

"Yeah... Sorry," Satoru muttered a reply. The woman closed her laptop and walked around her desk.

"This office is stuffy. Let's go."

Satoru followed her outside onto her balcony. He glanced over at the table outside and noticed the ashtray that had cigarettes inside. An open box with only two cigarettes next to it.

"I thought you quit," Satoru said as she leaned her arms against the railing.

"Stressful week," She answered. Satoru shook his head and stood beside her. It was no denying that they two looked very similar. Alchemy Kamo was his cousin. She was the youngest person ever in the jujutsu world's history to become a member of the higher-ups under the age of 65.

There are various rumors and stories of how Alchemy got to the position she's in now. Some say she killed her way to the top, some say she slept her way up. Alchemy never confirmed anything, remaining silent and letting the people think what they wanted.

She was one half of the infamous Gojou-Kamo twins. Her father was from the Gojou clan and her mother was from the Kamo clan. Her brother, Alystair Gojou, was currently overseas. She had inherited the Gojou clan's white hair but the Kamo clan's Blood Manipulation technique. Her brother, on the other hand, inherited the Limitless technique of the Gojou clan.

According to her caretaker, she was a direct descendant of Noritoshi Kamo who is supposedly the worst person to ever live in the Kamo clan. She had inherited some rare technique of being able to control people with her blood which is something the Kamo clan had never seen.

She used that technique to get her way into the higher-ups. Satoru knew the true story of how she became a higher-up, hell, he was a witness to the aftermath of it and knew very well what she was planning.

And he simply let her follow through with her plan.

"I'm sorry," Alchemy cut through the silence between her and Satoru. "I didn't mean for your students to get hurt. And killed. Truthfully, it was my idea to put Kaiya on the mission. If I had known–"

"--I know," Satoru cut her off. "I'm sorry, Ally. I didn't mean to snap at you. I was angry."

"And rightfully so. I'm... so sorry... I should've done more to stop them."

"You did all you could."

"No... I could've killed them."

Alchemy looked over at him as he gave her a wary look. She scoffed, "Don't act like you haven't thought it. We could do it. You, me... Alystair. Ichika would totally do it."

Alchemy turned her head away from him and frowned. Satoru slithered his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to him. He leaned his head on top of hers. After their high school years, Satoru and Alchemy spent more and more time together as they were the only people they had left.

Alystair left Japan to travel as soon as he graduated, leaving Satoru and Alchemy to their own devices as the last members of the Gojou clan. Although, it didn't take long for Alchemy to leave as well. She went to a regular college, graduated, and returned when she was 24.

Then, she used her beauty to join Japan's modeling agency. She quickly grew in popularity and became one of Japan's top models. The money she made from it was how she was able to afford the penthouse. On top of the money from being a sorcerer, she was just as wealthy as Satoru.

In the middle of all of that, Alchemy joined the higher-ups at the young age of 24, on the brink of 25.

"Is Kaiya okay?" Her voice trembled and she moved closer to Satoru. Satoru nodded his head, "She's tough. She's okay."

Alchemy hummed softly, turning her head to rest it on his shoulder, "She's got potential. You keep her on this path and she'll surpass her mother. Kaiya already has a domain. The one thing Ichika couldn't accomplish."

They were silent once again.

"I miss them," Alchemy whispered. Satoru nearly flinched at her words. He knew she was talking about what happened in high school, how she was addressing multiple people. Satoru frowned, "Me too."

He let out a soft sigh as if he was going to regret his next words.

"I have a favor to ask of you, Ally."

----

a/n: HIII do yall remember me? LMFAO ANYWAYS the first part of this chapter is like a year old and i literally just wrote the second part with satoru and alchemy tonight lawlz ANYWAYS HEY comeback babeyyy