"I will but first I have... things to do." She reply as she look down. She also whisper at the end. The other nod and tell her to came back hurry. She went upstairs to her room and starts changing back to cold. She pick up her phone and call someone.

Call

"Yes?"

"Find me some info about Hywang Siwoo and his followers from the gang. If someone ask say that 'they mass with the wrong person' got that?"

"Yes Miss. I also got some info u ask before. Do u need me to sent someone to u about that?"

"For now don't. I have my friends here."

"Yes as u wish."

"Good now I have to go."

"Yes Miss." She hung up and went silent for a sec. Then she act sweety back and went to dining room. Her friends were start talking to her while she was making food for her puppies who looking at her.

Later

"Ah... I'm full." Dan-I said while sitting on the couch. Beside her was Yeoryeong and Ju-In who also full. She was between them.

"Yeah. Sis can u cook for us if we come again?" Ju-In looks at Byeol with a big close eyes smile. She smiles at him but she didn't look at him so long. Then suddenly they heard loud voice. They also startled but not Byeol. She noticed that it's time to feed.

So she went to the backyard but stop at the door and look at her friends. "If u want to see my Babies come with me." Everybody shocked but still follow her because they were curious about what she said.

Suddenly they saw two wolves. So big. They were shocked and didn't move. Byeol look at them and laugh at them.

'This isn't funny,Byeol!' Dan-I thought as she scared. The two wolves are now looking at them. One was white and another one was black. Byeol went to them. Then the other noticed she moves to the wolves Yeoryeong and Eunhyung grub her hands to stop her. She just smiles and said it's okay.

Later they let her go. She run to wolves and they too. Everyone was scared and the two girls start to cover their eyes. Suddenly something they never thought happened.

Byeol was patted their heads as the wolves kiss her. She was laughing while other was shocked. Then she went to table near them,there was meats for the wolves she grab and feed them. She then look at her friends and smile at them.

"Don't worry they won't hurt us. This little white one is Ru-Ka and the black one is Ji-Ru. They are my babies that I tell u earlier."

"U are serious." Ji-Ho start and the other nod.

"Oh right. The puppies inside are their children."

"WHAT?!!" They all shout and start questions to her.

"How are they become wolves?" Dan-I.

"U let them look like dogs?" Ju-In.

"How did u adopt them?" Yeoryeong.

"Didn't they hurt u first day u adopted them?" Eunhyung.

"How can u so calm with them?" Chunyoung.

"Unbelievable..." Ji-Ho.

"Calm down guys. So many questions." Byeol hold them up and sweat dropped. Later she explain everything about them and went back inside. They start talking and joking each other while Byeol was busy painting.

"Ah. I don't have any color for paint. If u all don't mind I'm going to buy some paint color." She said as she walk outside but someone stop her by grub her hand. She looks back and it was Eunhyung.

"I'll go with u." He smile at her. She froze for sec then nod as they went out.

'I must be careful.'

"Sorry for late update. I just got out of idea. I'll also has something to tell u all. This story will not be the same as the real story.

I'll keep writing even the real story stop by at the party. Start from that part it will be my own idea.

Hope u all injoy. Love u all. 😘❤❤❤

Bye bye! 😄😄