"I love it." I squealed, spinning around to hug him tightly. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

He hugged me tightly too. "You're my everything." He whispered. "Therefore, do not get caught up in this mess of mine. Okay? You helped last time, but this time I need you to help by staying out of danger and staying alive."

I whined, pressing my forehead against his chest. "You know I can't do that."

He placed his fingers on my chin and lifted it gently so I was looking in his eyes. He ran a finger across the freckles on my check and gave me a knowing look. "If something goes wrong-"

"I'm going to help."

"By staying out of the way." He finished. "We're setting some ground rules. One: do not intervene with trouble. Two: do not give me those puppy eyes all because I told you that you can't get your hands messy."

"Okay, listen. I love Spiderman. I love him to death and back, but I love Peter Parker more. And I would prefer if you were standing in front of me instead of getting killed by whatever is waiting for you out there."

"And I'd prefer if you were standing in front of me also. As much as you're a rockstar, you're going to sit this one out." He grounded.

"But I could be a great deal of use. I could help you figure this all out and research stuff and put together the puzzle pieces of capturing this guy and possibly helping him. There could be another serum or something that could get him back to normal. Whatever happened to him could be reversed. I don't have to be on your battle field, so to speak, but I could be behind the scenes and-"

I didn't get to finish because he cut me off with his lips. I didn't protest, instead I kissed him back, pulling him in by his neck. His hands guided themselves up my clothes and onto my bare back, sending shivers down my spine from his carful, light touch.

I broke the kiss for a second, coming up with an idea. "What if I was-"

He hummed a no, kissing me again.

"...your chairman." I managed. "Behind the scenes."

Peter gave me a strange look that shut down my suggestion right away. "Shhh. Stop talking."

I rolled my eyes, letting my lips press against his again. He tapped my hip lightly, indicating me to jump. I did as told and had him carry me to my bed where he set me down softly. He crawled on top of me and placed a hand on my waist.

I gasped as he trailed kisses down my neck and to my thigh, removing my sweatpants more and more the further he traveled down.

My skin was on fire in the best way possible. The way his fingers traced my skin made me crave him even more. My fingers gripped at his hair, trying not to let out a moan as he kissed down my chest. He took off his shirt, letting me roam my hands from his chest to his muscled back.

Right as things were about to escalate there was knocking coming from my door. I panicked, forgetting Peter had locked the door while getting changed.

"Yes, mom?" I called.

Peter smiled against my skin, deciding that it would be funny to tease me. He kissed my neck, sucking lightly to leave small hickeys in place.

"Steve and I are going out." She announced through the door. "We're going to the bar across the street."

I turned my head lightly to read the clock. It was almost midnight by now. I didn't realize how late it got or how long Peter and I were walking around for earlier.

"O-okay." I stumbled.

"Are you okay?" My mom knocked again.

I slapped my hand over my mouth as Peter began playing around with my panties, kissing the inside of my thigh. "Yes!"

"Can you open the door? I want your opinion about this new dress." She asked.

"I'll be there in a second." I mentally groaned, but gave in.

Peter frowned at me after I swatted him away. I quickly pulled my shirt over my head and tied my sweatpants back onto my waist. Peter hid in my closet.

I opened the door for her. She had a confused expression plastered on her face. "You're out of breath?"

My heart was still pounding in my chest and I was still trying to catch my breath. "I was working out." I lied.

"Since when do you work out?"

"Now." I shrugged.

"Did you just take a shower?" She looked at my perfectly dry hair.

"I was going to, but I was motivated I guess." I pursed, making sure to keep the door cracked just enough for me to see her without making it weird. For all I know Peter would do something stupid.

She furrowed. "Anyways, which dress?"

I pointed to the red one knowing it was her new one. "I love the red."

"Okay." She nodded, examining it. She looked at me again. "I need a drink." She sighed.

After exchanging goodbyes I shut the door and locked it again. Peter was peaking over my chair in the corner of my room with a grin on his face.