Part 2

This was about to go a different way completely buuuut I thought we all needed a happy, cheerful, in love (but not drunk😂) Abhira.

Also this song was used in the show already but it's one of my absolute favourites and it fit so I had to use it. For anyone interested I used the T-Series Electro Folk version which I believe was also the version used in the show.😂

Happy Reading and let me know how you liked it🤗

—————————————

Today was the day, Abhimanyu thought as he parked his bike in front of his family car. Taking off his helmet, he looked at the grand hotel the Singhanias had invited his family to and wondered why a hotel?

Regardless of the location, Abhimanyu could feel his heart pounding. He was excited of course but flashbacks of the last time made him nervous too.

He remembered how he spent the whole day in anticipation, like today. He remembered how as hard as he tried, he could not speak to Akshu, like today. He remember how restless he was to reach on time, like today. And mostly he remembered the catastrophe that followed as everyone announced Arohi, instead of Akshara, as his to be bride.

Shaking his head free of the negative thoughts, he got off his bike and waited for his family to exit the car. Suddenly, his heart beats raced faster than before, this time a sense of peace washed over him. He looked around for the only presence that could invoke this kind of emotion in him and just as he looked up to the balcony, he saw a pink dupatta fly behind the huge drapes.

His mother, happy as ever for her son finally achieving his love, walked to him and applied a kaala tika, waking him from his thoughts.

As the Birlas walked in, they were greeted by the Singhanias who lead them to the beautiful meeting room selected especially for this occasion. Abhimanyu and Neil who had started to follow the families, was stopped by the Singhania boys.

Kairav took his time introducing all of Aksharas cousin brothers. Vansh, Vatsal, Krish and Karan, all set on a mission by Akshara, to keep him away from the meeting room.

Meanwhile, Akshara waiting in the meeting room, greeted the Birlas.

"Main aap sabse maafi mangna chahti hu. Apne pariwar ke pyar mein itni kho gaye thi ki sahi aur galat ka bhi dhyan nahi raha."

Manjari, was especially ecstatic as she blessed Akshara. Her son would have a happy, loving marriage as she had always wished for. The rest of the Birlas were appeased by the fact that The Naksh Singhania would be their Samdhan.

Naksh and Keerti led the Birlas to the seating area to begin their planning. Akshara smiled mischievously as she winked at her Keerti Mami/Bua and ran off while shooting a text to Kairav. 

Keerti smiled a soft, peaceful smile as she thought about how much these two reminded her of Kartik and Naira. She left under the pretence of arranging the wait staff and met up with the boys.

"Boys, aap sab Abhimanyu ka khyal rakhlena. Yaha hum sab dekhlenge. Waise bhi Abhimanyu ki kya khwaish hai shayad hum sabko pata." She instructed the kids before turning to Abhimanyu.

"Aap fikir mat kijiye. Paas ki hi tarikh nikalenge" she teased with a smile and then walked back into the room.

Abhimanyu stood, slightly embarrassed and yet couldn't stop smiling while the rest of the boys snickered in amusement.

As the chirpy boys lead Abhimanyu to the back of the hotel, Abhimanyu wondered where was Akshara. Was she in the meeting room? Was she happy? So much had happened and he had yet to speak to her. He wanted to apologize, wanted to clear the air and most of all wanted to hear just once from her that she did in fact love him too.