•13•

["No matter how many allies, you have around you

["No matter how many allies, you have around you..."]

__________________________________

STRONG WOMAN

AS THE CRASH, Places surround everything around her, floating above the sky. Making the cold air brush against her delicate skin.

She used the six form of her space technique to destroy this fortress.

(Y/N) was not sure if the biwa girl was dead or alive because she didn't sense her got crush underneath.

The uppermoons was also nowhere out of sight. The biwa woman maybe bring them back by the time she released the void. The entire fortress collapsed down by the caused of her technique.

You chuckled slowly landing down like a graceful bird, setting your boots on the ground.

The wind blows her white locks staring at the moonlight, bright blue eyes shining within it.

"CAW~ CAW~"

(Y/N) heard the sound of her crow [pet name] flying closer to her to land on her shoulder."Heyy. Good to see you."

She mumbled petting the crow."You're okay (Y/N)-Sama.." The crow talk to her clinging its head to your warm palm.

You smiled knowing that your crow only acts like this to you. She doesn't even like to get pet by other slayers.

Except Tanjiro.

"I'm really starving. I might lose concious.." you said to your crow sitting down on the ground.

Your body was trembling by how it react to your innerself, losing a lot of energy.

One day stuck on that fortress sure will make a human starve without eating anything. They didn't even bothered to gave you food.

The demon lord's plan to you was selfish. He wanted you to become a demon like him to wipe out mankind.

But you know better than not listening to his manipulation.

The looks of the demon lord remind her something, her six eyes never lies it can see through people's flesh and blood flowing inside their body.

He look's like your poster father ubuyashiki.

You never notice it earlier but that night when he planned to abduct you.