The life of hinata family

There once was a full happy family living in a private land but not too far away to the city, Shoyo hinata the 4th son that is always favored by their mother by his bright smile and energeticness, he also have 5 brothers, and a father who is very loving and caring to them, he loves his family so much.

In their lunch They were all happily eating  in their favorite spot in school,the rooftop, until their father called them immediately saying it's very urgent.They all gathered in the car except for shoyo who was asking permissions to their teacher, he finally came and get inside the car and his father yelled at him for being late.

Shoyo flinched and got worried, they all asked what's wrong except for his two little brothers. The father told them a very sad and hearthbreaking news."your mother..[stops abit*] got into a car accident..." their father said which shocked them and made the whole air freeze, a heavy tension filled inside the car.

It was all very quiet and they can only hear their father started sobbing, and explaninging what he saw. his older brothers stopped him from continuing seeing their 2 young brothers cry in fear. They arrive as fast as they can and ran to were the operation room is, they were all in the waiting room, shoyo and his older brothers calmed their 2 young brothers crying in their seats.

A doctor came out and their father rushed to him, they talked as the father fell on his knees, " it can't be..." he repeated. He looked at his children with anger and disgust, he saw takemichi and pulled him and swing him around.

"father!" they shouted, "it's all your fault you little brat!, if you have come sooner instead of asking some permissions we couldve come sooner!!" he said and slaps shoyo who flew aside, shoyo  cried and nurses came to stop the man as his brothers and shoyo cries in terror and fear.

Shoyo was only 8 yrs old when that happened. After what happened little by little their father started hating shoyo and not minding him, he didnt even look at him when he accidentally falls on the stairs becuz he pour water in it.

In the whole 2yrs he disgust him and treated him like a stranger as if he was not a part of the family, he was only allowed to saty inside the house and not allowed to go outside even for a split second, he cannot go anywhere, he's room also was transfered in the attic where it is dark and rusty.

he was not able to see the outside world he was only homeschooled, he's brothers are always helping him in secret since their father beats them if they help their brother. His brothers also secretly gives him more food than what's supposed to be given to him.

He felt like a bird that is not given a free will to fly. He wants to die but remembered his mother's words. "don't let your emotion control you, alright?" he cried silently as his brothers also listens to him sobbing, they cannot take it anymore and called their cousins kiyoko and kageyama to help them.

kiyoko packaged different kinds of foods while kageyama gives him a phone so they could contact him, and on the same day their mother died their father comitted suicide, and shoyo was the only one who saw him tangled since his brothers are gone to school.

He was so scared and paralyzed, he couldn't move properly, he was stuttering he can't talk. He was so scared of how horrifying the scene was, bloody face, cuts on arms and legs that is bleeding, pills that are scattered around and finally a rope that is holding his fathers body that was tangled hardly.

That time shoyo got outside and called some people to help, people ran inside and saw a horrifying scene. "he didn't just let his kid see that..." they said in fear. people comforted them and contacted his brothers who came as fast as they can.

By the time they arrived shoyo was sleeping in someones lap, they see many people comforting him. There were no more tangled seen only the messes was left, they were so scared that takemichi may have gotten abit deeper in his feelings and thoughts. they then bring him to the hospital to help him....

7 months passed shoyo's sad and fake smile fade away slowly by the help of his brohers and cousins,  he overcome some terror in his memories, but he is now enjoying his time with his family.

They spent all their time making shoyo happy and feel nice, they always gave him meatbuns like what their mother always saves for them. They teached him only few things from subjects.

they didn't dare to mention that tangle to him cuz he's still recovering from it.. he is not that scared anymore but he has now a problem which hs brothers also thinks,... He cannot properly open to people.

Whenever they try to fix his clothes he always wears jackets or hoodies, he cannot go anywhere without them, he always wears mask but that to them now did not became a problem.

He's brothers became overprotective that he only knows little in subjects he doesn't know alot but only a few. They decided to let shoyo travel and have a new life, they decided that he should live with their cousins leaving his 5 brothers behind.

8:47 am, shoyo was packing his things and changing. His brothers are already in the car, they were talking to kiyoko's mother who flew to their place just to get shoyo. Kiyoko's mother also bring kageyama's family except for kageyama to monitor and to live with shoyo's brothers for abit.

They were at the airport everyone was saying goodbyes to their precious shoyo and hugged him tight. "WE WILL MISS YOU NI CHAN/SHOYO" they shouted. "I"LL MISS YOU  TOO PLS TAKE CARE OF THEM AUNT AND UNCLE." shoyo shouted and board the plane.

"ILL SEND A TEXT TO YOU WHEN WERE THERE!!" he shouted and saw his brothers cry. "i'll promise that you will also come with me next time" he mumbled. "hinata were going" kiyoko's mom said and carress shoyo's hair.

"yes aunt.. pls take care of me from now on." he said and hugged his aunt. 'I'm going to japan" he thought and smiled nervously.
"my..new[yawns] life..." he said and fell asleep. "hinata dear.. you've been through alot.. i wish you forever happiness along with your family." his aunt said and hugged him gently.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

thanks for reading i hope you readers liked this and have a nice time.

ヽ( ̄ω ̄(。。 )ゝ