The Big News

"Well no but....okay I understand but....Yes sir but he's not....I know but I can't...He's also....Okay I'll try....No I never fail....Okay bye!" Said Choles dad Don to his boss on the phone while Chole secretly heard his conversation outside his office."Chole hun what are you doin there. You know you shouldn't be hearing my conversations it's really personal." Said her dad spotting her." Yeah sorry dad I just couldn't help it." Said Chole knowing that she'll do it again." So what was that all about?" She asked entering her dads office." Well you know I'm suppose to get some deep information of this man but I don't know were he's at and the only hope we have is his 17 year old son. But the problem is that he goes to boarding school and I most definitely do not pass for a 17 year old. But if he was 18 I sure would pass!" Said her dad smiling. Chole couldn't help but laugh because her dad was 42 and she knew he wouldn't pass for an 18 year old." Well that's a serious situation!" Said Chole sitting on one of her dads comfortable chairs." But wait I can. Well I'm 17 so I would pass. I can be friends with him and squeeze information out of him. And before you know it his dad will be revealed and you guys can trap him." Said Chole exited." Hun I really appreciate the offer but this is kinda a huge deal." Said her dad thinking." Dad I know it is. Iam not some 7 year old no more dad. I know how important this is and I can do it. I've seen you work for years and Iam sure I can do the same." Said Chole happy."Chole I know you are grown and it does hurt to admit it but no Chole it to dangerous." Said her dad shaking his head." Dad he's 17 my age he can't do anything to me." Said Chole confused." That is true. But okay fine. But under one condition." Said her dad raising his voice."what?" Asked Chole." You must go with Zack. And in disguise. So he wont know who you guys are.Okay!" Said her dad.
Choles P.O.V
Well I sure do not know who the heck is Zack. But if he knows my dad then he's fine."okay!" I said to my dad happy and I gave him a kiss and I left up stairs to my room. I layed on my furry pink bed and I let my brown blond hair stretch on my pink pillow. Ahh I can't wait. I thought. Ugh but a nerd descise might suck....and what if that Zack guy is annoying. Ohh boy I hope not.
**********************
Later that day her dad called her to his office." Chole I talked to my boss and he was satisfied with the idea. So you are goin to Town High Boarding school. And your name is goin to be Jamie Jones. You are a nerd and your only friend will be Zack who's name will be Albert Gate. He's also a nerd. You were friends since 4th grade and your parents are friends. So they sent you both to boarding school because they thought you both were.to smart. Anything else you invent it. Here's  yourcl uniform and yourstarting school tomorrow. So wake up early cause its a 5 hour drive. Oh and here's you glasses and your wig. Hun please do this right." Said her dad handing her everything and looking concerned."yes dad I will!" Replayed Chole taking everything and leavening to her room."see you tomorrow!" She said running upstairs.omg this is goin to be awesome.... she thought