I practically tear the dress off when the zipper gets stuck before composing myself for a second because I know she'll be expected to return in what she left in. I leave it half off after giving up on it before slipping my hands underneath so that I can let my hands explore her. Just touching her skin sends the most electrifying tingles down my spine.

"No underwear huh," I mumble with a smirk against her lips.

"Didn't go with the dress,"She smirks back sexily unbuttoning my shirt before tugging it off.

"I'm sure,"I laugh, my voice sounding as if I need an inhaler.

I pull her close to my chest so that our skins warmth becomes one before slipping my hand back under her dress. I slide my two fingers inside her, pumping in and out, going faster and faster with each moan and groan she makes. Like this-or skin pressed together-I feel like both our hearts could explode from how fast they're racing.

She grinds against me, making me move my fingers from inside her so that I can put my hand on her hips. I pull her down as close as these stupid trousers allow, letting her grind and roll against my groin. This is the only teasing lap dance I'll ever be into because I know that this body isn't for everyone, I know that I'll be the only one making love to her tonight, or any night for that matter. It's the most alluring thing for someone to be all yours..the provocative teasing is that much more hot.

"Stop," I tell her huskily, trying to restrain myself long enough to take these trousers the fuck off.

I nearly rip the button right off its place before Bianca steps in and helps. She unzips them next, standing up as much as the small car space allows so that she can pull the trousers down to the floor. She reaches down, sliding the seat back further before adjust the stirring wheel higher.

"What are you.." I begin to say when she kneels down, taking me into her hand before wrapping her warm eager mouth around me. I place my hand at the back of her head trying my best to control myself so we don't have to start all over. But it's not easy. Just watching her take me in completely, licking and sucking with such a sultry look in her eyes it's almost like she's telling me another secret.

"Stop," I can't help but to moan out, my eyes closed as I focus on not coming. I need to be inside of her and feel her lose herself just as I do.

"I want to keep tasting you," She tells me before continuing, making me clench my jaw from the immense pleasure.

"Please..stop," I moan again making her smile, she took pleasure in seeing me like this so she shook her head teasingly, challenging me. She liked it when I took control..when I got rough with her.

I reach my hand under her dress and find my way in with two fingers, rubbing away at her soft wet clit with my thumb making her sucking motions increase, only to slow down as her legs begin to tremble and moans slip out.

"You know I don't like it when you don't listen," I whisper through a calm smile, watching her bite down on her lip, her legs shaking now. I'm sure she was grateful to already be on her knees.

"Should I finish you this way," I ask knowing her answer will be no. She needed the friction, she needed to feel me deep inside of her..left sore and wet.

She shakes her head no and I slow down my hands pace, allowing her to compose herself enough to get on top and ride me. I pull her up from her knees so that I can feel those supple, plump lips and taste that dirty tongue. I cup her breast roughly making her moan before pushing the small of her back closer to me so that I can suck down on the soft tender skin of her breasts. I flick my tongue along her nipple making chills rise all over her bare skin. I suck a little harder, wanting to leave a mark of our time together so that she had something to look at when she was naked..something to think of me.