Quirks not Quirk

A/n thank you so much for reading this story! Hope you enjoy this chapter!
Also if you don't know (the picture above is when Bakugo looks away from you~)
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*

I get up, thinking about my amazing dream I had of My hero academia. I sit up and feel a pain in my ribs. Wait... I look down and around, I thought this was a dream. It probably is. Right? I get up and walk into the kitchen I do the dishes from last night since that was the only thing in the sink, maybe I'll dream a little bit longer.

  Aizawa walks in and makes a cup of coffee "oh thank you Y/n, would you like some coffee?" I nod and he makes me some "thank you" he hands me the cup "of course. How's your ribs" he takes a sip of coffee.

  I walk to the table, and sit down "better then yesterday, still hurts though. Not that I'm complaining" Aizawa nods. "I got you your uniform, also we are going to the doctors today" Aizawa says sitting on the other side of the table.

  "oh okay, what for? " I ask interested "to see if you have a quirk" I smile "alright" I know I don't but I'll go anyway.

  After I tried on the outfit, we went into the car to go to the doctors. School started in fourty minutes, I have no idea how I woke up at the time I did. We park and get out of the car, entering the doctors office. We signed in and sat down.

  Five minutes pass and we were called to go in. We walk into the room and they did a bunch of stuff. After twenty minutes they came back with information. The doctor sits down "Y/n here is showing signs of quirks" Aizawa looks at me "quirks? " which means more then one... Wait what I didn't even think I had a quirk! This is a crazy dream.

  "Yes, she doesn't know this because it has not been activated. One way her quirks are most likely gonna show is when she's super angry" the doctor explains "or when danger is right at her foot" the doctor says.

  I went out of the room while Dadzawa was talking to the doctor. He comes out "I thought you said you didn't have a quirk. But you have two" Aizawa pinches my cheek and we walk to the car.

  "I thought I didn't have a quirk" I laugh "I know I'm just messing with you" he drives off to the school. I was signed in and everything, I'm super nervous though.

  I kept tapping my shoe on the floor and messing with my fingers and Aizawa noticed "don't worry you'll be fine I know it, your already friends with Kirishima and Denki" Aizawa tells me. I felt a little better and sighed.

  We walk in three minutes early. The bell rings and everyone goes into their class. Aizawa walks in and I hear "yeah Denki she's going to our school" Kirishima tells Denki "shut up extras" Bakugo yells.

  Everyone sits down and is quite now that their teacher is in the room "Alright class we have a student coming in today, her name is Y/n. Please come in Y/n" I walk into the class and Kiri and Denki smile at me and wave, I wave back.

  "Alright I'm a raging the desk again so everyone back of the class" everyone does as told as well as I do. Aizawa, moves his scarf around to move the desks. He finish "alright in the front we have Todoroki, Momo, and Midoriya, Next row Bakugo, Tsuyu, and sero, then the next Y/n kirishima, and Denki" and others were called.

  I go to my seat and sit down, this is gonna be good I think. Me and Denki were talking when I turn and see Bakugo staring at me, he looks away fast, or I'm not sure if he was looking or not.

  Soon enough the day ends and we go back home.

  "Y/n I got your room done, from what I've asked you I think you'll like the room" Dadzawa says really that fast "thank you" he shows me to the room and may I tell you I love it
(You can choose whichever one you want)

  "Y/n I got your room done, from what I've asked you I think you'll like the room" Dadzawa says really that fast "thank you" he shows me to the room and may I tell you I love it (You can choose whichever one you want)

(What ever room you choose this Dream fairy light will be their, because you know the story is called can you dream

(What ever room you choose this Dream fairy light will be their, because you know the story is called can you dream. Just pretend it says Dream and not Dreamer.)

Dadzawa shows me around the house and I even get my own bathroom

Dadzawa shows me around the house and I even get my own bathroom. We ate dinner and went to bed.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*

A/n how was the chapter? Thanks for reading, please comment your thoughts thx hope you have a great day/night

By by now

👋