Final Selection: Day 2

Start from the beginning

With a smirk on Haruki's face the demon just smiles widely. "Give it a try" with a confused and shocked look on Haruki's face the demon lunges at him with the intent to kill.

Haruki swings his blade and cuts the demons arm off but he didn't see the other arm lunging at him. A clean nice cut forms on Haruki's shoulder as he stumbles back the demon goes for another attack.

Haruki takes that opportunity to get a hit in as he slices the demons leg off. "Now how does that feel!" Haruki screams angrily at the demon who's leg is now gone.

But the demon only smiles creepily at Haruki as it goes for another attack but this time for Haruki's head. The demon lunges at Haruki with its sharpe claws and swings at Haruki but he barely dodged it only to be grazed upon the forehead.

Then Haruki starts to see red and in a panic he touches his forehead and there's blood.

"I'm getting real tired of you now!" Haruki getting filled with rage now with his forehead bleeding.

"Second Form Rock Breathing: Upper Smash!" Haruki lunges at the demon cutting both his arms off. But the demon didn't back down he wanted to eat he wanted to kill.

"Damn! I can't fucking see!" Haruki yells out while wiping the blood out his eyes. The demon takes another slice at Haruki making a deep cut to on his arm. "Ah fuck!" Haruki screams in pain.

'I need to kill this thing right now or I'm dead!' Haruki thinks to himself.

The demon prepares his blow that he wants to kill Haruki with in the middle of the battlefield.

"Third Form Rock Breathing: Stone Skin" Haruki unleashes a series of slashes with his sword at the demon turning him into nothing but chunks of dead flesh.

Haruki watches the demons body crumble into ash as he puts his sword into his sheath.

Haruki can't stand the smell of everything around and leaves the area.

He stumbles across a girl who shouts at him. But Haruki couldn't hear what she was saying which was odd. Thinks to himself if he went deaf due to his injuries and the battle he just encountered not to long ago.

The girl shouts even more at Haruki but he still couldn't hear her.

But then Haruki's vision starts to get blurry. His starts to walk towards her wobbly and his vision blurs even more not only that but it's starts to turn red.

Haruki gets close to the girl. "Are you okay?" She's says concerned in a soft voice.

"I need you to help me" Haruki falls onto the ground due to his injuries and the pain he was enduring.

The girl looks at him. She can see whatever he was battling was no joke.

He passes out in front of her but she didn't want to leave there. She checks his pulse and in relief he's still alive.

She takes hold of him and takes off to a safe area that she knows in this place.

In Haruki's mind

'Did I... Did I die? No that can't be the case!'

Haruki is in pitch black area with water below him. Until he starts to hear someone else walking in the water.