He got in the backseat, and Laura let out an agitated sigh.

"All right, y'all stay just like that. Unless you want your brains blown out all over this road, don't move your goddamn head, okay?"

Laura slowly moved her hand towards JJ as the masked man turned and walked to his car. JJ saw her movements, mirroring them before grabbing her hand as well.

It wasn't long before Laura saw a fight break out in the small navy car. The blonde was the first to get up, followed shortly by the rest. They ran over towards the car, needing to help John B.

The man fell face first in front of Laura, so she grabbed the car door, slamming it open on his body multiple times, before getting dragged back by JJ. Briar took this opportunity to kick him in the ribs.

He was hunched back onto the car, trying to catch his breath. JJ leaned down, pulling the mask down to reveal who it was. "I know this piece of shit! He's a basehead! He sells coke to my dad."

"Listen, I couldn't hurt any single one of y'all–"

JJ rams the gun into the guy's chest, causing Kiara to yell at him and John B to push him back. JJ pushes them back, going into the guy's pocket and taking out his wallet.

"Come on, let's get out of here." Said John B.

The blonde boy was going through the wallet, before taking out the man's ID, then throwing the old wallet down onto the ground. Laura looked over his shoulder, just being able to see the first name, Barry.

"We got one last stop." Said JJ, pushing John B back away from him. "Let's go see where this son of a bitch lives."

"I'm gonna remember this shit!" Barry yelled from his position on the ground. "You can't hide from me! I know exactly who y'all are! Huh? You're gonna see me again! You hear me?"

John B threw the car keys into the woods. Laura looked back at him, nodding her head, then turning to follow the rest of the group to get back into the van. John B slammed the door shut behind Laura, and JJ immediately drove off.

It didn't take entirely too long to get to Barry's house due to the angered state JJ was in at the moment. On the way there only small talk was made between Sarah and Briar, but that was pretty much it.

"Welcome to Crackhead Wasteland." Said Sarah, causing Laura to stifle a laugh.

"This'll only take a second." JJ said, looking past John B at the house, before getting out of the driver's seat.

Laura sighed out, opening the back door, climbing out. "I don't trust anything he's doing right now."

She ran to catch up to the blonde, following him inside the old house. It grossed her out being in there, as it smelt absolutely terrible, but Laura knew she couldn't let JJ get away with what he wanted to do.

When Laura finally found JJ in the kitchen, she witnessed him throwing everything out of the cabinets. She walked over to him, grabbing his arm. "JJ, stop. What are you doing?"

JJ ripped his arm away from her grasp, continuing to rummage through everything. "Well, as thou hath stealeth from us, we shall stealeth from ye."

"Dude. I get that, but it's gonna turn into a shitshow from here if you keep doing this." Laura responded.

JJ stood up and turned to face the brunette girl. "An eye for an eye, LB."

"Yeah, that's great, JJ. But what happens after you rob a drug dealer, huh? He knows who we are!" Laura yelled at him, trying to hold him back from what he was doing.

The blonde scoffs. "I'm not scared of this guy."

Laura groaned, following JJ to the back of the house. She watched as he rummaged through the closet, finally finding the bag of what he needed. He poured it out onto the bed, watching stacks of cash fall out.

JJ moved it all into another bag. "All right, took care of business."

Laura stopped him, grabbing his arm once again. "Hey, look at me. If you keep going down this road, you'll end up just like your dad–"

JJ grabbed her shirt, having a tight grip on it. She looked at him, a blank face. "You watch your mouth, Laura. Aren't you tired of being messed with? 'Cause I am."

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that." Laura said, grabbing his hand. All he did was nod, gaze falling from hers as he dropped his hand.

The boy was the first to walk out of the house, Laura following close behind. He walked towards the group, going through the bag.

"All right, so we're looking at about five grand each for reparations for putting us through that bullshit. Sorry about that, y'all."

Kiara sighed out, being the first to speak up. "So that's what we're doing now? We're robbing drug dealers?"

"This Barry guy is gonna find out." Briar chipped in. "He's gonna come after us."

"Yes, he will. This is not the time to start wilin' out." Pope said.

"How'd you guys like getting a gun pulled on you?"

"Relax." Said John B, walking up to JJ.

"He had it right here on you, bro." Said JJ, pointing a finger in the other boy's face.

"Look. We've gotta go get the gold, okay? Just give me that shit. We're putting it back."

John B took the bag from JJ, causing the blonde to grab his shirt and slam him into the side of the van. Laura yelled out, but he didn't listen to her.

"Do you feel like a tough guy? Huh? What are you gonna do when he comes for us?" John B asked.

"We punch him in the throat."

"Yeah, good fuckin' idea, JJ."

JJ grabbed the bag from John B. "I'm not putting it back. You guys getting in or what?"

The group just stood there, watching JJ as he sat alone in the van. The blonde sighed, setting the bag down before climbing back out of the van. "What?"

"We're sick of your shit."

"Oh, my shit?"

"Yeah. Yeah. Your shit."

"Yes." Kiara started angrily. "Your pulling guns on people shit."

"You acting like a maniac–"

JJ immediately cut off Pope. "Okay, Pope, I– We took the fall for you, man! Know how much money we owe because of you?" He signaled to himself and Laura.

"I'm gonna pay you back, and I didn't even ask you to do that!"

"Well I did. Pay it back. Right here, right now, by myself. You know what? That's exactly what I'm gonna do. Go off by myself." JJ grabbed the bag, and began walking away from the rest of them.

"Just let him go." Briar said when Pope tried to follow him. 

Laura looked back at her, with a confused and angered look, then climbed into the van. She really was worried for him, and everyone could tell.