THE MATCH-UP!

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ༄ؘ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

ANYONE WHO KNEW ANYTHING about Rory Hartford and Cedric Diggory is that they hate each other. Not just hate, they loath each other. The rivals had been looking to one-up each other every ever since their first flying class at Hogwarts, each vying for a the top spot in order to be noticed by Madam Hootch and their Heads of House in order to be considered for the quidditch team as early as possible. Over the years, their disscontempt for each other had grown to the point where they couldn't be within ten feet of one another without bickering until their friends' ears would bleed. Talk about annoying. The worst part about it is that neither could take accountability, for Cedric and Rory both blamed the other for their dislike; "Rory is just so bloody entitled, she has to be right all the time!" or "Diggory needs to get off his high horse and realize that he is not Merlin's gift to the wizarding world." 

The cause for Rory's dislike of Hogwarts's Golden Boy is something that was so shameful that she couldn't even admit it to her best friends. Cedric Diggory is so infuriatingly perfect that it pisses her off. There, she said it. Like almost every other person who has caught a glimpse of that breath-catching smile, Rory Hartford has a crush on Cedric Diggory. It was so elementary that Rory was afraid to even call it that. And she hated that whenever they would fight or bicker that her heart would speed ever-so-slightly when he chuckled at one of her insults, and she can't deny how attractive he looks when he's chasing after the snitch in his canary yellow robes. It doesn't help that Cedric has found out the only way for him to get under Rory's skin is to flirt with her shamelessly, and he's been doing it for at least a year. But don't take her for a fool; Winning is Rory Hartford's middle name (actually its Winnifred, but close enough) and she cannot fathom losing to Cedric Diggory after a five year long rivalry just because of a measly crush. It should go away in due time, right? 

But when Rory's beloved journal goes missing, with all of her life's confessions and her best drawings contained within its pages, Rory goes berserk. Mostly because the word of her having any attraction to her enemy could get out to the Hogwarts population, and Rory doesn't think she could live with it. So she teams up with the person she thinks she can trust the least, Cedric himself, to find where it had been last. It's the match-up of the century, and neither Rory nor Cedric is sure of who will come out on top. 

starring  *ੈ✩‧₊˚⁀➷

victoria pedretti as

LORELAI "RORY" HARTFORD