New life, New beginnings

I was leaving my old town just because of some stupid gang trying to kill me. I couldn't believe that they push me this far for me to leave. My god this made me so mad, I can't wait to find the dick that threatened me and kill him myself. They even when as far as to trash or total my motorcycle. My Ultra rare Porcupine, cost about 750,000. That's going to cost a lot to prepare but I have my most priced position my Ferrari LaFerrari, cost mostly 1,350,000. A lot I know but I was in a gang, one of the largest gangs in the world plus I was basically the leaders daughter he coundnt have kids so he just took me under his wing. I know what your probably saying why did he said you off well he said and I quote "sending you away is the hardest thing i can think of but it will be safe for you and us." And I of course said okay.
Omg where are my manners.
My name is Danielle Lavender London. I'm 17 years old I have long black brown hair that stops in the middle of my butt. And I'm 5'5. Weight about 123 pounds. I'm skinny but not fat. I have the curves in the right places you could say. I have tattoos all over my body. Oh and one more thing I am a street fighter and was in the worlds 2 largest gang in the world. There that should do it about me and I'm just moved from London ( yes I have an accent) to California to stay away from a gang trying to kill me. Sooo ya that's me.