3- Admirer's Secret

Start from the beginning

We swung around New York a bit more before heading back to my apartment. Peter sat on my couch in his boxers when I walked in. I walked over to my room and grabbed his clothes. I threw them at him.

"Put something on you lazy asshole!" He put on his shirt and then his pants before laying across my couch. I rolled my eyes. "I don't have anywhere else to sit."

"Sit on me. It's fine." I straddled his hips.

"Happy?"

"What?"

"Are you happy now?"

"Oh." He laughed. "Yeah."

"You like me straddling you?" He covered his face with his hands and groaned.

"Why'd you say it like that?"

"So, yes?" God damn dad, you were right. Plus I actually enjoy this. It's entertaining.

"No!"

"So you don't like me?"

"No! That's not what I meant!"

"So you do like it?"

"Stop twisting my words Holly!" I moved my hips to get 'comfortable'. He groaned again.

"Stop groaning, one may think your enjoying this." I said. He sat up.

"Ok, get off me. You can sit on your couch now. I'm gonna go take a shower." I got off of his lap, grinning in triumph.

"Have fun in your 'shower'." I said. He stormed into the Parker apartment, slamming the door. I might've over done it. After an hour I knocked on the Parker apartment door. He answered, in his boxers. "Do you know what clothes are?" I asked. He shrugged. "Anyways, sorry if I was rude."

"Nah, your good. But I should go put some clothes on." He let me in and went to his room. I laid on the couch and Peter walked out in clothes. He walked over and straddled my hips. I sat up.

"Don't use my own tricks against me, Parker." We heard the keys in the door and Peter jumped up and sat next to me. I leaned on the arm of the couch with my legs across Peter's lap as Aunt May walked in.

"Hey kids."

"Hi Aunt May." We replied. She walked into the living room and sat on a chair.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"Don't get me started." She groaned.

"Rant away." I said. She jumped into how one of her coworkers was being an absolute twat waffle.

"How was your guys day?" She asked.

"Amazing." I replied.

"Good." Peter said.

"Oh?" She asked.

"I was making fun of him before you came home. He's just butt hurt that he isn't as funny as I am."

"If that's what you call it." He whispered.

"Are you still pouting? You big baby." I said. He pushed me off the couch and I landed with a huge thud.

"Peter!" Aunt May yelled. I laughed at him.

"Your seriously just a giant baby!" He stuck his tongue out at me and I laughed even harder.

~

Valentine's day came around and I absolutely loved the white crop top with red hearts and the pink cargo pants I wore. Peter knocked on my door and he had the matching pink pants I dyed for him. He also wore the shirt I bought him that matched mine. I smiled at him, and he smiled back.