Chapter 1 (Haydens pov)

Start from the beginning

"Rafe I'm serious not all of us have a huge Fortune" I said smiling lightly up at him he glared down at me as I ran lightly down the dock

"There's a bonfire tonight at John b and Sara's place tonight, please come" I said smiling he shrugged and I ran into the small shop and typed in the number for the sage and hung the keys in the hook.

"Slacking off again Hayden! Twice in one day damn girl." JJ said from behind me I glared at him over my shoulder.

     "Just admit your jealous Kie doesn't come visit you everyday at work" I said the smirk on his face dropped and I smiled at him and checked my watch. Ten more minutes I sighed and leaned back grabbing a water bottle

     "Don't clock out early Hayden" JJ said behind me I turned around and glared at him

     "Careful JJ people might think you care about me" I said and winked he rolled his eyes.

     We spent the rest of our shift bickering over little things the stupid thing and the second the clock hit four I sighed my name out in the computer and JJ signed out right behind me.

     "Need a ride?" He asked striding over to his broke down car that hardly runs. I lifted my eyebrows.

     "No Rafe will be here any time now" I said glancing down the road I heard the roar of his dirt bike in the distance. JJ shrugged and walked over to his broke down car and got inside as Rafe pulled up.

     I climbed on the back of Rafes bike and wrapped my arms around his torso as he took off leaving JJ in our dust i trend just to see him flipping us the bird as we sped down the road.

    "Rafe you could wait till we get inside" I mumbled against his lips he had stung on me the second I got off his bike. I heard him chuckle as his arms wrapped out my waist. And he pushed me backwards towards my house. Even though he had a nice house compared to the dump I live in he prefers to be here, I don't complain.

"Why would I wait when I could fuck you on the porch" he said harshly agains my lips I smiled as he lifted me off the ground and walked fast towards the front door. And opened it quickly and pushed inside his lips wandering down to my collarbone.

As he stumbled past the kitchen to our room he closed the door and pressed my back to it.

The shoulder of my shirt has fallen down Rafe slipped his hands under it and pulled it over my head revealing the blue bikini top I was wearing under it he pulled the tie in the back and the top fell to the floor.

I tugged at his unbuttoned shirt and it fell to the ground.

I heard the front door open and John B's loud voice echo though the house that used to be his.

"Knock knock anybody home" he yelled letting himself in. I looked at Rafe he looked just as pissed at I felt. Rafe let melt feet touch the floor and I slipped the bikini top on and walked out John B was standing in the kitchen helping himself to a bag of chips.

"Hey! Those are mine!" I said snatching the bag out of his hands and putting it back in the cabinet. He rolled his eyes.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything" he said as Rafe walked into the kitchen behind me.

"You didn't " I said then at the same time Rafe said, "You did" he said glaring at John B they still held a grudge against each other. I rolled my eyes at both of them.

"What do you need" I asked plainly folding my arms and leaning on the fridge.

"I need your help.." he said I rolled my eyes already knowing what he was going to ask for.