AS THE TRIO, manage to get back on the butterfly estate after a painful mission on the mugen train.

The flame hashira died which the caused of an upper rank demon, tanjiro felt so much pain on his heart.

That he couldn't even think straight for his own thoughts.

"You should rest more.." Aoi told him handling the young slayer some medicine to make him feel better.

He look at the cup, before smiling to aoi and drank all of it. Tanjiro sighed feeling a relief somehow on his body because of the medicine.

"So how's sensei?" He blurted out on aoi but the young girl's expression sadden lowering her head down.

Tanjiro tilted his head on the other sides with worried look, he sniffs the air knowing that aoi was indeed sad hearing their mentors name.

"Tanjiro, We actually don't know. But i hope she's fine, Oyakatama-sama said that we shouldn't be worried about her, Cause you know she's the strongest." She explained looking straight at his diamond shape pupil.

But tanjiro frown, he can sense something was wrong.

He don't want to felt worried about you, but something was telling him that you are in danger right now.

Tanjiro grabbed something on his pocket staring at the silver mental flute that you gave him. The time that he passed the final selection.

The memories flooded to him remembering the first time he got to meet you, God knows how much he wanted to thank your efforts for helping him and his younger sister..

He learned about more from his ancestor and for how to master some of the breathing technique.

He held the flute on his palm staring at it, his thoughts was cut off when the flute started to float a bit glowing some blue energy surrounding it.

The younger slayer gasped when the flashback came into his mind.

FLASHBACK

You pulled out a small flute which made him sighed in relief and wipe the blood from his nose using his haori.

"See this small metal flute." You said holding the small flute in your hand.

He scanned the silver metal flute and held his hand while you put it on his hand.

"Incase you needed me you can always used this flute because this flute has my energy means so i can easily track your location.." You said which made him smiled.

"I appreciate this sensei, But how come you are giving me this?" He asked so curiously.

Because somehow he thought that her sensei was not the type of persom will do such things like this.

"Like i said if you need help.." You said walking closer to him to pat his head."But there's another reason for that."

Tanjiro stared at you curiously.

"This flute was not an ordinary one."

"If you played this flute it will increase your strength and power for only effects of four hours. However."

"If this flute Glows means, I'm in danger.."

"If the flute floats, meaning its pointing its the direction wherever the owner of the flute is.."

END

Tanjiro gripped his hands tightly to the point that his knuckles turn white."Sensei is in danger." He blurted out enough for the others to heard it.

"What?! Should we save her?!" Zenitsu exclaimed.

"We're still injured." Inosuke added making tanjiro sighed in frustration.

"I'll go alone." He mumbled under his breath making kanao went shocked as well as Aoi.

"Are you out of your mind? You can't fight if you have injuries.." Aoi exclaimed to him, making tanjiro sighed.

He stood up, But tanjiro winched in pain when his abdomen started to hurt horribly, Kanao went to guide his back.

"No, tanjiro.." Someone spoken from the sliding door making them gasped and bowed.

"OYAKATAMA- SAMA!"

He smiled while the twins was guiding him to walked towards the young boy.

"Believe in her, (Y/N) wasn't the type to give up even if they blocked her energy. She has a smart brain to think some time to escape.."

"Soon after her energy will be back."

Tanjiro couldn't believe what he said but he was so worried about his mentor."What do you mean?"

"Tanjiro my child, the effects of curse energy paper was only for one day.."

________

She smiled devilishly sitting calmly on this room. Closing her eyes shut while the sound of sliding door caught her attention.

Footsteps echoed around the room.A man holding golden fan on his hand set foot inside this room..

"Goodevening to you (Y/N)-Chan~"

That melodic childish voice made your head looked up, Bright ocean blue eyes staring at rainbow ones.

Upper moon two.

He bend down grabbing your chin movinf it side to side examining your skin."Hmm~ Nice skin you got here."

His eyes scanned you from head down and down to reach her stomach and expose right thigh.

You raised a brow in irritation when his hands slowly caressing your thigh.

She didn't know pervert demons exist right?

"You know, I'm into girls like you~" He cooed leaning his face closer to you to the point that his nose was touching yours.

You gave him a grinned.."Sorry, I'm not into boys that sexualize women.." kicking him right into his abdomen sending the upper rank demon to flew on the other side. The impact was too much to the point that he went throught the other sides.

(Y/N) Pulled the chained with amount of her strength and broke it. She finally sighed in relief when the chained was no longer on her wrist and knees.

"Now time to destroy this fortress." You chuckled and put your glasses back.

A.N hey guys, after one update chapters. We will move to red light district and get to be with them on a mission. Thanks for a lot of reads.♡︎