Origin Story

The Next Day..

May, Peter and Y/N as sat down. Now they will tell eachother their storys, so they can have the trust in eachother and can work together.

Y/N: "I think I have the longest story of us, so I would like to start. Well I was born on the 10th of August 1950. I kinda makes me old but don't worry I am not 68 years old. So let's begin. When I was about 5 years old I got kidnapped by HYDRA and-".
Peter interrupts her: "I hope it's okay but could you please tell us what Hydra is?".
Y/N: "Oh my god, of course I forgot you guys don't know about this. Hydra was a terrorist organization... .
During my time in HYDRA I met this really nice adult. He was captured by HYDRA and he was one of his weapons. They called him the Winter Soldier. His real is James Buchanan Barnes. But he allowed me to call him just Bucky. We became really close and he always wanted to protect me and just for me he was a real softie. They did some experiments on him like they did on me. I think they wanted me because I got some powers and I still don't know. If you are interested I can do some mind reading and manipulation, I have also the ability to fly and can do some magic. Bucky couldn't see me in the hurt HYDRA gave me during the experiment. I aldo couldn't see my father-figure in his pain the soldiers gave him so I always tried to think about something else- it never worked. As I just turned 6 the soldiers allowed Bucky to train with me. Soon I was the best trained and most strongest in my age. It wasn't a hard to be the best since I was one of 10 who they took at my age this time. My dad was proud of me for my hard training. "Doll. We will get out I promise", he said one time. Just a few days after this they pulled me away from Bucky to take me to the Red Room.
The Red Room, was also known as the Black Widow Program, was a secret Soviet-Russian training program that involved taking young women and turning them into elite spies and assassins known as Black Widows.
It was a dreadful moment for both of us. The whole time I screamed "PAPA!", the last thing I heard from him was "Get you damn hands off her! Don't you dare to touch my little girl!". When I was in the red room they frozed me just a minute after I got there. I should train with a complete new generation. In 2000 they unfrozed me. I didn't really remember much of Bucky and I was firmly decided that he don't remember me. During my time in the Red Room I met two girls they were sisters. We became friends somehow the Red Room allowed us to be friends. Soon we got the most hired assassins out of the Red Room. We are and were know as Black Widow her real name is Natasha, White Widow it is Yelena and Red Widow who I am. As we were around 20-28 we really wanted to get out. We had luck an archer named Clint who was send to kill us didn't take his shot. Clint took us with him. In 2012 Nat, Yelena, Clint and some other friends of mine Tony, Steve, my uncle now, and Bruce founded the Avengers. Until I got into this universe we went on missions together. In one mission I met Bucky again. We have spoken out everything to eachother, we are tough souls who usually don't cry but we cried some nights together because we finally found eachother again. So on our last mission there was some big purple ugly guy who wanted to whip out half of our universe so he snapped his fingers and many of my friends got dusted like me but I somehow got here."
Aunt May: "My Love, I am so sorry. Can I make you some tea or do you need anything else? Just let me know, alright?".
Y/N smiles through pain: "May, thanks for offering but I don't need anything".
Peter: "I know it's not the right time but how was your relationship with your Peter Parker".
Y/N: "Well we are really good friends and we had a fling one time so..But Peter can you tell me something about you. Please don't tell me how you got the powers I heard my Peter's story to often".
Peter: "So I've lost my Uncle Ben, my best friend Harry and the love of my life Gwen four years ago. But I have May. I'm also a lot better since I'm the friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man again".
Y/N looks upset: "I'm so sorry. Should we go some where to get you to better thoughts? Maybe your favourite place?".
Peter smiles hardly: "It would be a great idea. It's been long since I bring someone there".