𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔- 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐨

Mulai dari awal

"She is." Camilo answered, swinging his arm around the girls shoulder.

"Well, then I'll make sure to have some maracuya." The older woman smiled.

"Thanks Julieta." Valentina smiled before turning to Camilo, "Can you get me the bowl of water?"

"On it!" Camilo smiled.

"YOU LOOK SO PEACEFUL WHEN YOURE PAINTING." CAMILO SMILED.

"It's relaxing." Valentina smiled as she dipped her brush into her pot of yellow paint.

"Do I get to know what you're painting yet?" Camilo asked as he blew a strand of curly hair out of his face.

"Have patience Cami. This one needs to be perfect." Valentina sighed, gnawing at the end of her paintbrush as she looked at the canvas that had a picture of Camilo painted on it.

"Anything you paint will be perfect Valentina."  Camilo said with a soft smile as he watched the girl paint.

"You're just saying that because you're my best friend."

"No I'm saying that because I- cause I.." Camilo trailed off.

'Because I like you, Valentina.' He thought.

Camilo reached for his locket and started fiddling with it in thought. Now would be the perfect time to tell her that he likes her and dreams of her every night and just wants to kiss her and her beautiful face.

"Camilo?" Valentina asked with furrowed brows, breaking the boy out of his thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"What were you saying?" The girl asked as she fidgeted with her ring.

"I was saying that I- I forgot what I saying, actually." Camilo smiled.

'I am so stupid.' He thought.

"Premature memory loss what a-" Valentina began to joke but was cut off by the sound of thunder.

"We should probably go inside, come on." Camilo said and started to help Valentina carefully pack up her painting supplies.

"I want a snack, think we can sneak in past Julieta?" Valentina asked as they walked back into the casita.

"For sure." Camilo smiled as he shape shifted into Mirabel.

MIRABEL BLEW OUT A BREATH AS SHE SPREAD OUT THE PIECES OF BRUNOS VISION ON HER DESK.

"Why am I in your vision, Bruno." She muttered, jumping at the song of loud thunder.

"Tía! Jeez." Mirabel sighed as she placed a hand over her heart.

"Sorry, sorry. I didn't mean too. Shoo!" Pepa yelled out as she shoved her cloud out of the room. "I just wanted to get the last of Toñito's things and then I heard the name we do not speak."

At the thought of her brother, Pepa began thundering.

"Great! Now I'm thundering, and that thunder will lead to a drizzle and a drizzle will lead to a sprinkle..." The woman groaned, "Clear skies, clear skies."

"Tía Pepa? If-" Mirabel hesitated, "If he had a vision about someone, what would it mean for them?"

"We don't talk about Bruno." Pepa warned

"I know. It's just hypothetically, if he saw you..." The girl trailed off as she walked towards her tía.

"Mirabel, please, we need to get ready for the Guzmáns." Pepa groaned as she wrung out some of Antonio's clothes.