will Teach maths

The story starts when vansh gifted riddhima the gift and when by mistakenly her blouse strings got opened ..................................

Note: Here all characters are positive and no one is in house . There is no kabir drama nowadays riddhima likes vansh they both have love for each other but till now they didn't confessed .

He slowly roamed his hand all over her back till her ass his eyes were opened they were standing infront of a mirror ..........................she was blushing seeing him gawking at her a smirk plastered on his face he mischeiviously roam his hand around her bare back and the one string which was tied he opened that too she gasped ," vansh ......kya kar ...rhe ...ho...leave me na ..........."

" agar mai ne chodha toh phir is kamre se sirf tumhare moans sunai dengi jaise .......ahh vansh faster " she was so embarrassed before she could understand anything vansh picked her on his shoulder and took her to his secret room

she was soo happy seeing the view she forget that her blouse was open immediately a tug made her come back to earth and here was vansh who opened her saree plates and now she was just in her bra and shapewear

he gulped seeing her glass hour figure .
She was his addiction his wine his Medicine hid drug without which he would have died her wavy hair plumpy cheeks rosy lips eyes which holded beauty her swan like neck her cleavage milky skin the mole on her shoulder blade the intoxicating waist it was like his dream came true the picture he thought of his lady love in his mind was now infront of him blushing and trying hard to hide her bossoms . He went up to her and carried her to the bed in bridal position she hid her face in his chest .....

Sweetheart itna sharmaogi toh hum apne baby ko lane ka process kaise karenge ...............

vansh ...........

So now we will add on bed I will subtract your clothes you divide your leg and I will multiply............

She looked at him with wide eyes ....

He hovered upon her and removed her shapewear now she was only in her lingerie He remove his clothes too

Gradually the heat between them increased ......as he gave open mouth wet kisses all over her body he bit the nipples over her bra and she moaned in pleasure her grip on his hair tightened pushing him more to kiss suck and bite her navel he digged his face more on her navel and she was taking long breaths ....................umm ...oh jaan ....ahh.......

He touched her clit which was wet .........

He removed her bra and took one breast in his mouth 30 mins passed as he continued licking sucking and biting her breast and massaging the other one she was moaning mess

a liquid was pour between breasts........it was caramel he licked it the caramel was on her naval he lick that too ...

Gradually her panty was on ground he without any warning insert 3 fingers inside her ........she moaned loudly ," ahhhhhhhhhh.....da..ddy oh my god yes fast faster

what you called me baby ......he asked by increasing his speed his fingers moved more inside her hitting her g spot ahh ummm daddy oh ahh .....

excellent kitten he said

and after that he put his shaft inside her and did not even gave her the time to adjust he pound upon her like a beast thrusting hard and sucking biting her breast while moving his hips faster ......

oh no daddy yes yes please more fast ahh I am cumming

They continued like this till 5 am he was still inside her she was exhausted and he also slept kissing her breast valley one hand on waist and another on her breast .........