In The End-chapter 2

Chapter2

Explainations and Expectations.

They both pulled away without hesitating.The front door opened and a bag dropped and footsteps ran up the stairs.They both knew it was Alex,the door was slammed,who else could it have been.    

"I better go check on him"Lexi said,pushing her chair from the table and walking out the kitchen door.When she walked into the hall she widened her eyes at what just happened,kind of upset that her son walked in at that moment.

          She reached her sons room door and had to take a deep breath before she entered the room,as she didnt want to lose her temper with her son.She opened the door and starred at her son who sat at the end of his bed starring at the telivison playing his playstation.

"Alex"She tilted her head,trying to get her son to talk back to her.

He didnt answer,so she walked over to him and stood in front of the T.V.Alex through the controler onto the bed and went to walk away from his mother.She gripped his arm causing him to swing round to face his mother.She saw how angry he looked.All she could do was hug him,but he pushed her away.

"Alex why are you acting like this?"She asked her angry son.

"I dont know it must be me just been the little deamon the teachers think i do be for no reason,or-it maybe be the fact i just say my 'father' just appears on in my house screaming the head off my Mother.You know the father i didnt know i had."Lexi saw how her son felt and her eyes began to fill.

Alex realised he upset his Mother,he might of been a troubled child,but he never liked seeing his mother upset.

      "It's not your fault though"He said trying to make her feel better.

"But Alex,thats the thing,it is my fault,Its not your Jamie,I didnt tell him.You see,i was only seventeen,we just broke up three weeks then i realised i was pregnent,and i didnt tell him because we were fighting and i didnt think he would be interested,and when you were born i thought it was too late and he would have another girlfriend.And i was going to tell him so many times but felt too guilty,then when i saw him today,i was trying to tell him,but he kept interupting me,then he got angry because he never got to know you thats the only reason he was shouting at me,Alex 'cos he wanted to be your dad,and i took that away from him.So dont be angry with Alex be Angry with me."She said doing anything for him to get to want to know his father.

                       "But....I dont care,i dont want a da its too late,im grand the way i am"Alex said

"yeah but thats not fair on Jay,please Alex,just come down and talk to him,please for me?"She asked hoping he would say yes.

"I dont want to meet him"He said.

"I know,but you have to"She said

"I-I-I fine"He said not even wanting to.

"Good boy,come on"Lexi said,then she noticed he wasnt moving,she tought he was changing his mind."I'll buy you a new playstation game"She said trying to convience him,it worked.He got up and followed his mother down the stairs.They reached the kitchen door where his father awaited nerviously in side.Lexi opened the door and walked in first followed by her still anger son.

           Jamie stood up and Alex walked nearer to him,Jamie put his hand out to shake his sons hand.Alex just sterred and him blankly,the'your a freak' look.Lexi put her hand on her head in embarresment

"ALex,will you just shake his hand"Alex looked over his shoulder at his mother and saw her face,turned around and gripped his fathers hand and shook it hardly,sarcasticly.