Princess |part 2|

Start from the beginning

"Then" he looked at me in the eyes, my breath hitched.

He smiled softly "why not?" I smiled

"Thank you!" Though I was blushing softly

-

I got what I wanted, but Tomioka san seemed somewhere else, he was spacing out most of the time, ignored me many times, and he didn't let me go anywhere without him, over caring about me, that's new.

"Ne ne Tomioka san!"

"Yes?" He respond fast and didn't ignore me

"Is there something important on your mind? You're spacing out"

"Yeah, don't-"

BOOM!

What's that?! A sound of a bomb?
"Kochou stay close" he said, covering me with his left arm..

Now think about it, he said kochou or that's my illusion?
Then, I heard sounds of people screaming and crying, shotguns, people threatening others, when a group of bad guys appeared, Tomioka san hid me behind him, and grabbed a gun.

A GUN?!

"Tomioka san, you know it's illegal to carry a gun in a public place?" It's not time for that but-

"it's licensed" what?

"Why do you have a licensed gun anyway?!"

"Because I'm a royal soldier"
That explains a lot

"Shut up and hide somewhere near me, and don't show your face" I quickly searched somewhere to hide, but there was any

"We're in the middle of the wide path, I can't find a corner to hide!" I started to panic, Tomioka san is a soldier and I can trust him, but he's one against god know how many!

"Then stay close" he said before grabbing my wrist

I'm scared, I want to go home

"Hey you!! KNEEL DOWN!!" One of the men told us

"Don't panic" he whispered, I nodded
We kneeled down and he hid his gun behind his back

"I WILL KILL EVERYONE THAT MAKES A SOUND !!! SO SHUT UP!!!"

"Stay calm, don't panic, do whatever I tell you quickly" he whispered calmly, I remember that Aoi mentioned a soldier that was fired, she said that he didn't say or do anything wrong, he was calm and a man of few words, always makes sure that he done his tasks perfectly, was she talking about Tomioka san?

"Sano...go behind that tree, don't run" I nodded, he used my fake name?

Think about it, after Aoi told me that he was fired, the guards didn't pay attention to me when I escape, so he might be transferred to the town not fired, transferred to guard me under a mask of being my friend.

I'm BRILLIANT!!

"HEY!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He pointed his gun at me, what should I do?!
I turned my head to see Tomioka san, his face was emotionless and blank.

"YOU HEAR ME?!"
His friends were nowhere to be seen, so Tomioka san should bring him down easily

"I HAVE TO KILL YOU THEN-" but before he could continue his sentence, he got headshot by Tomioka san.

"Come here," he said, kneeling in front of me

"It's not over, but you have to hide, support will arrive soon"

"Y- you killed him"

"I have the right to do so"

"He tried to kill me" my eyes started to tear up

"Good thing you're not their main goal" he hugged me and started patting my head

(After rereading, it's a very bad scene😭)

Time skip cuz I'm lazy and bad at writing this kind of scenes~

"Thank you for saving me there, I almost died" I said laughing nervously,

So after he calmed me down, the support arrived and he went with them to catch the bad guys, he came back with a wound in his right shoulder, he got a shot, I feel guilty cuz somehow I'm the reason for what happened, if I listened to him and stayed at his apartment, none of this would've happen.
We returned to his apartment and I suggested to help him with his wound, he can go to the hospital of course, but he's just too stubborn, I'm ok, don't worry that's what he said when I asked him to go

"There's nothing to thank me for, it's my duty" he hissed when I pressed on his injury

"Sorry..." I whispered

"Kochou" I flinched

"Y- yes?!" Don't call me out of sudden!! You're shirtless and that's alone makes me nervous!!

"I'm happy that you're alright" he turned his head to face me and smiled widely, causing his eyes to close.

"Y- YES!!"
That's bad for my heart...

to be continued