ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Three

Start from the beginning

I'm trying to have a good time here, let's not be bitchy Malia.

The boys get called inside and they all come into the living room chugging down water.

Mark comes up to me and wipes some of his sweat on my neck which I smack him for. Then he sits down next to us on the floor while everyone else does the same.

The housemaid comes by and hands everyone a beer can.

Oh shit, they were being serious.

Josie and I side-eyed each other, snorting quietly.

Mauricio and Easton are the last ones to sit down. Easton, of course, sits with Jianna while Mauricio jokingly sits down on my lap. I started poking his butt which he told me I was done for before sitting down between Josie and me.

"Okay, now that everyone is here...how about we start with Malia!"

The universe hates me today.

"Hit me."

"Truth or dare?" Amelia, a friend of Jianna's asks me and I opened my beer can, "Dare."

No surprise there.

"I dare you to give Mauricio the best kiss ever. Right here, right now."

I am playing truth or dare with children.

My eyes widened while I looked over at Mauricio who was frozen in place.

This cannot be happening.

I don't say anything though, I just look over at Easton who's looking between Mauricio and me. He seriously thinks we're going to do it.

I can't do this.

"Sorry, but, we're not into public affection." I chugged down the beer, drinking more than intended but I needed it in my system after what just happened.

"Boring!" Josie yells at us and I flick her off.

She's doing it on purpose.

"Alright, Mauricio! Truth or dare?"

"Why not both?" He smirked and I raised my eyebrows at him. The asshole couldn't help him, could he? I had expected him to say this was a silly game.

Gracie leans over to us and asks, "Is it true you have chest tattoos?"

I bit down my lip to stop myself from laughing. She did that on purpose, all so she can see his chest.

This is getting funny.

Mauricio sits up a bit, pulling off his shirt.

"It seems to be true," He says looking like the smug asshole he is.

The girls go crazy, even Josie is cheering next to him. He pretends to be shy and hides behind me.

I laughed knowing he was loving every minute of this.

"Oh! I got a good one. I dare you to give Malia a lap dance. Keep the shirt off." Meliana snatches Mauricio's shirt from his hold and hides it behind her.