Part 1

After wrapping up their case, the members of SCI faced a period of boredom. One afternoon, the office was engulfed in an amazing smell. Zhao Hu, who was taking a nap on the couch, instantly sat up and followed his nose. The smell led him to the private kitchen attached to their office, courtesy of a certain Bai brother. In the kitchen, Bai Chi had just pulled a tray of muffins out of the oven.

Seeing Zhao Hu enter the kitchen, Bai Chi nonchalantly said, "Wait for them to cool, then you can try them."

Looking at Bai Chi as if he was an angel, Zhao Hu nodded enthusiastically.

By the time the muffins had cooled, the rest of the SCI members had been drawn over by the smell and were starving.

When Bai Chi handed everyone a muffin, they were all amazed at how good it was.

"Amazing! How did you make it so moist and fluffy?!" Zhao Hu exclaimed as he looked at the muffin with heart-shaped eyes.

As he was eating his muffin, Wang Chao had what he thought was a great idea, "Hey! Since we have nothing to do, why don't we hold a baking competition!"

Of course, only he and the other members who had never seen two certain members of SCI try to bake thought this was a good idea. However, since they truly had nothing to do, everyone agreed.

It was easily decided that since Bai Yutang and Bai Chi were amazing cooks, it would be unfair to have them compete, so they were given the role of judge. The team invited Bai Jintang and Zhao Zhen to participate, as they are basically SCI members at this point. They also invited Lu Fang to participate and be the announcer.

To determine the teams, everyone put their names in a bowl and Lu Fang drew for the pairs. The ones that put their name in the bowl were Zhan Zhao, Zhao Zhen, Gongsun, Luo Tian, Jiang Ping, Zhao Hu, Ma Han, and Ma Xin.

Lu Fang drew the pairs one by one, "The first team is Luo Tian and Ma Xin." Lu Fang put his hand back in the bowl and pulled out two more names, "The second team is Zhao Zhen and Jiang Ping." Mixing the bowl again, he reached in. The three judges were nervous, hoping that Zhan Zhao and Gongsun were not on the same team, "The third team is Ma Han and..." Lu Fang could sense the nervousness of the three, so he deliberately waited to announce the second name, "Zhao Hu! That means that the final team is Professor Zhan and Gongsun!"

The three judges nearly had a heart attack.

Zhan Zhao and Gongsun looked at each other and started to seriously discuss their plan.

"So, what should we bake?" Gongsun asked.

Zhan Zhao shook his head gently, "I don't know, let's google some simple recipes."

They both pulled out their phones and started furiously typing.

Without looking up from his phone, Gongsun asked, "How about a sponge cake?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Without looking up from his phone, Gongsun asked, "How about a sponge cake?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Great SCI Bake Offजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें