Chapter 1

After a long studio session with Migos I was tired it was 3 am and I was ready to get some shut eye. I was beyond tired and was ready to hop in my bed. I raced to my apartment complex and parked my known parking spot and walked up to my townhouse apartment unlocked my door. I got in the shower and went straight to sleep.

~
I heard knocking at my door I groaned and got up and peeped through my peephole. It was Dee is like the older brother I always wanted. He's always looking out for me I love him so much for that.

"what yo ugly ass want I was tryna get some sleep" I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"It's 3 in the afternoon tho and I'm bored af Ice lets go to the mall or something" he said making in his way in as I closed the door.

I smacked my lips.

"So, this my only day off before the weekend, I had a long night last night Quavo came in the studio high as hell and couldn't get his part in the chorus or verse down pact, I was there til like 3" I said

"I'll take you to Red Robin's" he said smiling

I jumped up then, "I'll be back in 30 minutes" I said running up the stairs into my room.

He chuckled as I went to my room, & put on a white crop tee, a pink and cream floral kimono (or whatever it's called) some light denim high waisted pants, and some ankle strap nude heels. I took down my hair and brushed it out. I parted it down the middle and I applied some makeup, and put on a pink nude lipstick, sprayed some minajesty perfume. ❤️ & was ready to go. I grabbed my nude MK purse, put on my gold watch and walked out to Dee.

"Awww, you cleaned up so nice" he said

I laughed

"Shut up" I said

"Let's go" he said picking up his keys, I locked everything up, and hopped in the car. I analyzed his outfit quickly. He had on a red polo shirt, some khaki jeans, & hare 5s. No lie he looked good but we way outta each other's league like he's annoying af and he say I whine to much. We are birthday twins too so we get along sometimes. I was cut out of thought as we pulled up to red robins. My favorite. We ate as I tuned Dee ass out he can talk ya girl ear off.

"Ice you listening to me?" He asked cutting me out my thoughts.

"Yes twin" I said lying through my teeth

"Ok good" he said smiling

"Well after that me & Mel jumped the gate while lil August tried & it was a huge fail, that nigga pants got caught in the gate. He got off the gate just in time cause the police had caught up with us. We cut through this lil outlet & ran in the store. & hid behind some mannequins" he said laughing his ass off.

I laughed softly.

"What the fuck made you think of that" I asked

"See you wasn't listening" he said straight facing me

"Mel just sent me a picture" he added unlocking his phone showing me the message.

Melly Mel 😈: Memba dis Dee? 😂💀

Dee Savage 😈: Hell Yah August, lil eye ass got caught in dat gate & almost got a nigxa arrested 😂😒"

I laughed at the meme they goofy.

"I want to go to New Orleans with you one day" I said

"How bout Friday" he said

"Ok bc I don't have work that day and no classes" I said

"Alright but we not staying with Ma crazy ass we gon get rooms" he said

"Ok" I said

"I'm so excited" I added

He chuckled.

~

We pulled up to the mall I got my nails & feet did, bought me a MCM bag, 2 ysl bags, & a new Rolex.

"Dang sis, you doing like that?" He asked

I laughed

"Nah we doing it like that" I said smiling giving him the other MCM bag I bought for him It was a blue one
He got so excited. We continued shopping and then we got in the car and went home.

"Night sis" he said side hugging me & kissing my cheek.

"Night favorite brother in the www" I said

He then walked into his apartment, and I then walked into mines. What a long day. I took a shower then hit the sheets I was beyond tired.
____________________________________________________________