↝𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐗 𝐏𝐭𝟐

Start from the beginning

"NO!! ITS TOO BIG!" I moaned as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Fuck." He moaned slowly going in as he chocked me more.

"OHH SHIT!" He threw his head back starting to go in and out slowly.

"it's b-big, Mmh." I moaned  as I grabbed his hand that was chocking me.

"Fuck! Baby don't leave me." He said going slow killing me even more. I was gone come soon.

"My mind made up." I said causing him to get mad and grabbed my breast with his other hand since we was in missionary.

He started stroking in and out faster as I started moaning loudly.

"Omggg ezraaa." I screamed creaming on his dick.

I closed my eyes feeling some tears roll down my cheeks.

"Asimaya! Fuckkk!" He yelled as he hitted my G spot each times causing me to go more crazier.

"I'm gonna cum! Daddy slow down." I tried pushing his hand and he smacked my hand hard as fuck and chocked me more than before still leaving me a way to breath and started fucking me up.

Before I knew it my hand was inside my trousers and panties and I started rubbing my clit.

Then I heard a loud thud downstairs causing me to jump and my phone flew in front of the door.

I sat on the bed trying to listen if somebody was in my house as I slowly pulled my hands out my Trousers.

I started getting off the bed slowly until the door bussed open and Ezra stood there staring at me.

"I knew it you wouldn't have changed house..." He said locking the door behind him.

"Ezra what are you doing here?" I asked backing up dropping on the bed.

He smirked as he walked in before looking down at my phone and picked it up.

He stared at it before he smiled and looked at me. "Somebody missing me?" He asked putting his hands in his trousers like boys do.

"I was just about to delete those..." I indicated my phone.

"It don't look like that to me... You already halfway through this." He smirked.

"And yo shorts wet too." He smirked. "Want me to help?" He asked coming to sit next to me.

"No." I said standing up.

"I say I help you. Come on." He said sitting me on his lap.

My back was facing him and I could feel his dick against my ass.

He was already hard.

"Ezra. Get out." I said pushing my ass onto his dick feeling it big then tried standing up but he held me on his lap.

"Nope... Not until I fix what's bothering between your legs." He said causing me to gulp.

"You don't have to fix it." I said rolling my eyes.