part 16 (first kiss( ˘ ³˘)♥)

Start from the beginning

***Time skip***half an hour later***

***Calling bell 🔔 rings***
Nischay went to open the door

Nischay- kamaal hai.......itni jaldi ghar vapas aagaye sab😐.......***opens the door and a girl tightly hugged Nischay enough to make him feel uncomfortable.......he quickly breaks the hug......***anwesha tum yaha??!😨

(Anwesha,Suman aunt's daughter,villan of the show,she flirts with Nischay.......ones proposed to Nischay but he rejected.....still she flirts with him and also tried to kiss him.......oh yeah she is the one who was calling Nischay and Abhishek, remember?)

Anwesha- kyun nhi aasakti😁......tum bht badal gaye ho😔 nonuuuu🥰........***pinching his cheeks***ajj kal toh Mera phone bhi nhi utha te😔......

Nischay- wait for me.......😑

***Nischay went upstairs and saw y/n ending the call***

Nischay's pov-:
Ok😞.....so finally I need to face it😖......just go Nischay......you are gonna do it......👍🏻

Y/n- aare ap waha pe khare kyun ho?..😕

Nischay- will you do me a favour😶......?

Y/n- yeah....🙁

Nischay- actually meri ek touchy friend aayi hai🙁......so can you just pretend that it's our love marriage🙏.......?

Y/n- yeah😗.....you don't need to be tensed......😗

Nischay- fine then i am going downstairs.....come behind me........😞

Author's pov-:
Nischay came downstairs and y/n came behind him....... anwesha was quite shocked seeing y/n....

Anwesha- yeh kon hai nischay?🤨

Nischay- she is my wife......😶

Anwesha- oh come on😂....stop kidding please nonu.....😂

Nischay- i am not kidding😒......and let me tell you really clearly i really feel uncomfortable when you are around me🙄.....so please stop looking for me....😤

Anwesha- how could you do this to me? You know I like you.....🤬

Nischay- but I love my wife😤..... please mind your business.......😡

Anwesha- you are kidding🤬.......she is not your wife......😤

Nischay- she is my wife......😤

Anwesha- I don't believe you.........🤬😡

Author's pov-:
At this moment Nischay got so frustrated that he went over y/n.....and....... placed his hand over y/n's neck and pulled y/n closer to him and pecked her lips......

Y/n's pov-:
Omg😳.......he kissed me😳......why am I not doing anything.......why does this kiss feels so good😳......oh god what am I even thinking about🤦🏻‍♀️.......but it's my first kiss😳........what's happening😵......why am I feeling butterflies in my stomach😳🦋......!!!!

Nischay- are you done now😠.......please leave😤😡😠......!!!

***Anwesha leaves the house in a angry mess***

Author's pov-:
At this moment Nischay looked at y/n and suddenly realised that what he did just now........he felt so shy at his actions,he blushed so hard that his nose cheeks and ears all went red and were clearly visible.......same was the condition with y/n, blushing as hard as Nischay.......

Nischay- umm I am sorry I didn't really meant to......

Y/n- it's ok......(cutting his line)......ummm I need to call someone.....so.....

Nischay- aah....yeah go ahead......
***Y/n leaves the scene***

Nischay's pov-:
Shit man😖,what will she think of me....... aaarrrrghhh😖 yeh sab uss anwesha ki wajah se hua😫.......oh god please y/n mujhse naraz na ho🙏........(the kiss runs through his thoughts and he starts blushing and biting his lips).......

Scene highlights y/n upstairs-:

Author's pov-:
Y/n was deeply lost in her thoughts........she was thinking continuesly about that moment........

Y/n's pov-:
He just😳.........wait I should have resisted that but he is my husband🤔......so it's completely legal🤔......no it's not😑......even though he is my husband but he can't touch me without any permission🙁.......but usne uske baad sorry bola tha🤔.........main kya krun😵.......I guess he is not that bad☺️......aur vaise bhi ab toh mujhe iske saath hi apni puri life bitani hai😳☺️.........ek kaam krti hun angana ko call krke suggestions leti hun😶........haa par usse sach nhi bataungi otherwise she's gonna tease the hell out of me🙄.........

。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡.。*♡

I tried write the kiss scene at my best.......don't get offended aur galati hui toh bachhi samjh ke maaf kr do omk🥰
Toh ajj ke liye bas itna hi
Fir milenge kal aur do show your love and support by voting and also mention in comments if you do liked the update.....
Tabh tak ke liye
Bye bye❤️
Besties🍓
Raanjhaan 🍓

***Spoilers***
Nischay and y/n are going to come closer with eachother❤️