I was looking at her eyes while she was looking at mine. You have no idea how much I want to kiss her right now. She's already so close and she wasn't even moving back.

Then I saw her glance at my lips, that's the only push I needed. So I started to lean and she started closing her eyes, I guess she wanted this as much as I did.

It's like everything went slow motion, then our lips finally met. Her lips are so soft I could kiss them forever. I can't describe the feeling. Fireworks can't even compare. I started to move my lips while she kissed me back. She wrapped her arms tighter around my neck while I pulled her closer.

It was like finally finding water when you were stranded in the desert for so long. So many emotions were forcing to be felt that I can't even describe which was which.

She stood on her toes to bring herself higher then her hand grabbed my hair and her other arm wrapped around my neck to bring me closer than I already was. I glided my hands all over her back and stomach while still kissing her.

She moaned. This girl is going to be the death of me. I was slowly losing control, I licked her lower lip slightly to ask for entrance and she open her mouth slightly and our tongues tangled and our kiss became deeper. I moved my hands from her waist to her ass and squeezed, she moaned again but this time she bit my lip while moaning.

I groaned when she bit my lip. While my hands still on her ass I used it to pull her up, she was so light that I didn't have any problem in lifting her.

Her legs automatically wrapped around my waist then I moved to the couch and sat while she was straddling me. Her hands moved from my neck to my stomach, she lifted my shirt slightly to put her hands on my naked stomach and I instinctively flexed from her slightly cold hands.

She moaned "I never knew I had a thing for abs until now" While running her hands all over my stomach, I moaned. Then she started grinding on me slowly while we kissed, I pulled her closer while still holding her ass. Our breathing became shallow like we were slowly losing our breath.

I pulled her dress over her head and threw it on the floor with all the other dresses, she was now only wearing her white bra and matching underwear. When I looked up she was looking at me biting her lip then she moved towards my ear and whispered "Why did it take so long for you to kiss me" and I shuddered.

"I didn't know you wanted me to" I whimpered when she started grinding on me again.

"Now you do" then she bit my ear seductively and I groaned. She pulled my shirt up and threw it somewhere on the floor.

I glided my fingers on the top part of her underwear teasing her, she closed her eyes as she moaned.

When I was slowly pulling her underwear down someone knocked making us jump apart breathing hard with widened eyes.

"Your highness, the King wanted me to remind you that you have an hour left for your dinner with Sir Hanbin" A maid said from behind the door.

I was still processing what happened. Then I cursed then started looking for my shirt in the middle of all the dresses scattered.

I can feel the princess' eyes following me while I look for my shirt, she was frozen.

I turned towards her while I was still on the floor on my knees "U-umm do you happen to remember where you threw my shirt?" I asked awkwardly.

She shook her head slightly like she was waking up from a daze "N-no" She sighed.

I continued looking for it and finally found it behind the small couch, then I put it over myself to where it and saw the princess was already wearing the dress that I removed from her not so long ago.

I moved to the table and started to wear my armor, and when I was attaching my shoulder plates I felt hands taking it from me.

"Let me do it" The princess said not meeting my eyes.

"Thanks" I mumbled. After she attached them, I went to the middle of the room where all the dresses were scattered and picked up a long red dress "You should wear this" I said with a small smile.

She chuckled slightly "I think that is still too beautiful for tonight" She came closer to take the dress from me and studied it.

I moved back a bit, not risking on doing something to her again and her being close to me is making it harder to think.

"In all honesty, I think you'll look beautiful in any dress you wear, so it's not really the dress" I said truthfully.

She blushed then looked at me for a few seconds and said that she'll just get ready and went inside her private bathroom.

I sighed and sat on the couch. What the hell just happened?

I'm pretty sure that if the maid hadn't interrupted us, we probably wouldn't have stopped.

The princess didn't show any signs of stopping and I sure wasn't planning on stopping.

I leaned my head on the back of the sofa and looked up on the ceiling. I'm still debating in my head if the maid's interruption is a good or bad thing.

Bad, because I was already craving her since the day I met her and having been so close gave me a taste of something addictive and that being taken away is unbearable.

Good, because if we did have sex, It would be a huge problem. Not to mention she'll have a more difficult time finding a husband if they found out that she wasn't pure anymore, she'll have to settle for a king who's old, a widower, and probably an abusive alcoholic, but even if that wasn't the case I'd still have a more difficult time getting over the fact that I can only have her temporarily if I had the chance to have all of her.

And not to mention I'll be thrown to the dungeon. Actually, I could be thrown now if anyone found out what happened in this room earlier.

I still can't process that the princess actually kissed me back and even took control.

I'm still not sure what will happen after this. Will she hate me? Will she request a new guard? Will I be imprisoned? or maybe we'll be together? but the latter's very unlikely because it's not our decision, a royal marrying a knight just doesn't happen.

I was woken up from my thinking when the princess got out from the bathroom looking like a freaking goddess. She's wearing the red dress that I chose.

I stood up stunned. God, she's beautiful. Why can't she just be mine? Why do I have to be a knight and her a princess. Life is just so unfair.

I hope Hanbin never take her for granted, he doesn't know how lucky he is.

I know she likes me, she showed how much through our kisses but I had the feeling that she has no idea what to do with what she's feeling. Struggling to figure our what just happened and how we will go forward after it.

She blushed when she saw my reaction, she walked to the door elegantly. "Come on, Let's get this over with" Then we headed out.

~~~~~
Don't forget to vote and comment😊