Chapters seventeen, eighteen, nineteen and twenty

Start from the beginning

We drove to the centre and we parked the car, we were walking hand in hand though the big designer shops. But nothing was what he wanted. So what are you looking for then? Jeans and basic stuff. This is all so over the place and not really me. He was getting annoyed. I have an idea why we don't go to Mike's because I need some new sneakers and grab lunch after that. And then I will take you to this store. I know I think you like okay? Yeah, it sounds good. But first I want to try on that dress. I got two more dresses both sultry and was trying on a third black one. A simple black slip on dress. How is this one as I walked out of the dressing room? Chris really wasn't paying attention but when he looked up his face dropped as he was trying to hold his composure. It's a yes then as I walked in laughing. A few seconds later Chris was in the dressoir room with me. What are you doing? Get out. Get out of that dress and I will. Come Chris get out as he started to kiss me. Babe please stop in a store. People will and can see us. So come on let's fool around. Chris get out, I said giggling. No babe come on. He said with his puppy eyes. Chris, if you ever want sex again get out right now our you have to wait longer as the concrete at my house. Fine he said as he walked out. Everything okay, miss, the woman said. Yes men and shopping right. Making us laugh.

Mike's was good. I got some new sneakers and Chris did too, I can't believe you don't know Mike's. Well now I do and have his phone number. If anything comes in he will let me know. Mike was a sneaker shop owner who had amazing collecties with rare sneakers.

Do you want to go eat babe? I'm kinda craving a burger or pizza, you? Same. We both got burgers and a shake. As some paparazzi spotted us. Chris are we done? Yes, I'm full. Good cause look. We paid and made our way towards the store I wanted to take Chris to. The paparazzi followed us and they were actually nice.

Hey Chris, how are you? Im good guys thanks for asking. So the last movie is coming up. Yes, I can't wait but it's sad. As we walked hand in hand. And who is the beautiful lady you're holding hands with. Making him smile and look at me. I nodded. This is my girlfriend guys, please treat her like you treat me okay? Of Course Chris. What your name Miss. Amaya . Nice to meet you. As I gave them a hand. Which made them look shocked at me. What? Is it weird to shake hands when you meet someone? she smiled at them. I know David Amaya said. He totally looked confused. Remember the fundraiser for the basketball and baseball uniforme for your son's elementary school? And Dillan Ransic? Omg you Amaya , I'm so sorry I didn't recognize you. So sorry, but how did this happen looking at me and Chris. That's a secret as he winked at him. Wel we have to go but nice seeing you. Bye guys

As we walked away Chris heard David say. She's cool and please treat her with respect, him too. You don't wanna be on her bad side.

After walking for a few minutes we arrived at Jason. I knew Jason from way back. Jason started as a stylist but after some years he helped the new company starting up. But now he worked in his own shop where he would design his own clothes and sell other brands. His taste was impeccable. As we stepped in the doorbell rang as Jason spotted me. Omg look who is here, mother Teresa herself as he hugged me. And then he saw Chris. What are you doing here?

Well he needs a new wardrobe for comic con and press. But he hates other shops. So I took him to you, she said smiling.

A bald guy was hugging Amaya . I looked around and it was a cool shop. This girl knew me too well. Chris, meet Jason, Jason meet Chris, my boyfriend. Nice to meet you Chris, so what are you looking for?

Mostly comfortable and casual which you can change up into nightwear. And I'm gonna need about 2 changes for eleven days. I got shoes covered. Oke well let's get started would you guys like something to drink? Some coffee? That would be nice, thank you.

Amaya took a seat on the chair as Jason and Chris walked around the shop. They got some chino dress pants and jeans. With some beautiful simple sweaters, shirts and thin bomber jackets. These jeans are the most comfortable jeans I've ever worn. Chris said. I need extra. Chris looked really happy and looked hot in his new clothes. Jason helped with everything and told him how to combine the clothes.