Chapters ten, eleven, twelve and thirteen

Start from the beginning

I'm all done as she packed the last things. I'm gonna grab a shower and get ready okay. I washed my hair and tried something new. I styled my hair smooth and curly like always and did my makeup. A natural glowy look with Rosy lips. I grabbed my lipstick. Powder and perfume and put it in my black shoulder bag. I grabbed my checkered blazer and my new cream sweater dress wich ended mid thigh. And paired it with my black heel suède thigh boots and my black leather jacket. I stopped and looked in the mirror and sprayed some perfume on my hair and dress.

I'm ready, can we go? Chris looked at me. You look gorgeous and this. Grabbing my hair. I like it, it's different but I like it as he kisses me. Making me blush. We said goodbye to dodger and drove to the next town. It was a 20 minute drive and we found a spot to park the car. It was packed. Chris, are you sure you want to do this? It's really crowded. It's okay. He grabbed my hand as we walked towards the music and lights. It was beautiful, a typical small town country fair. Food and games and the shops set up their stuff on the market. I took some photos and a selfie with Chris. The first one he kisses the side of my head. The second he hugged me and smiled and the third one was of use smiling as we laughed about a joke the standup comedian said. It was my favorite photo.

As we walked hand in hand people recognized Chris but left him alone besides the kids of course

As we walked hand in hand people recognized Chris but left him alone besides the kids of course. As he spotted an old friend behind a bar and greeted and talked to him. Kissing him on his cheek I let go of his hand and walked over a stand who made jewelry. My eye caught a gold necklace with the letter C. It was simple and subtle. I loved it made me smile.

Who's the girl? She is hot. Out of this world hot. Jacob said. Making Chris laugh and look at me. That's my girlfriend Amaya . He saw her staring at a bracelet and smiling before putting it back and grabbing some earrings.

I saw her pay the woman behind the stall and walked back to me. Babe, I need you to meet someone. Amaya , this is Jacob, Jacob, meet Amaya . Hi nice to meet you as she held her hand out. Jacob kissed her hand. You dear are way too beautiful to be with an idiot. You can do better. She laughed. Jacob, can I leave my girlfriend safe in your care? I need to use the bathroom. Do you want something to drink? Jacob asked. How's the fresh lemonade? The best there is. Chris quickly walked to the woman at the jewelry stand. Excuse me, a few moments ago that girl was eying a necklace. Can you tell me which one it was? The woman grabbed the necklace. It was a gold necklace with the letter C. Simple but perfect. I'll take it, is it a gift honey? Yes it is. He paid and went back to Amaya .

I felt him before I saw him. A kiss on the back of my head said he was back. Offeren my drink to him and he took it without any hesitation. I love these small things about us. Sharing drinks, knowing what the other wanted or needed. What I have with Chris was something else. We knew each other for a really short time but it felt timeless and comfortable. Who cares what people would think. It was about us right?. I knew i was making myself crazy but we needed to say goodbye tomorrow

Babe? You okay? Yeah I'm sorry I was just thinking. About what? He asked. About food I smiled. Of Course you did. Hey Jacob, what's the best food here?