Chapters four, five and six

Start from the beginning

Chris
So how was seeing your grandparents after a while? Sorry I didn't text sooner. X

~A
No they're not here. They called me and they are gonna stay for two more weeks in Cuba. So im taking my revenge by reorganising the whole house. What about you? Fun interviews today?

Chris.
They're not bad but I've heard the same question over and over. But it kind of sucks hearing they are staying longer. Any plans for the two weeks?

~A
I'm used to it, it's a Cuban thing. I have some work for the ballet ball but it's the finishing touches. And I'm busy cleaning out the house. It's useful, normally I would go and do stuff with my grandparents.

Chris
We are headed for the beach house in a couple of days. Do you want to come? But we will need to share a bed again.

~A
That sounds really nice. Are you sure your family is okay with this? And how many nights?

Chris
It's not a problem at all and the family is gonna stay for two nights but we can stay longer if you like. So pack for multiple days and for mixed weather.

~A
Great. Should I pick you up or. And when do we leave?

Chris
No need wel come and get you. Will pick you up around 10 on Friday, is that okay?

~A
Perfect. Is Scott coming?

Chris
Yes why?

~A
I'll pack some duct tape and my taser.

Chris
I wanna see that, that would be hilarious

~A
Haha i'll try and do my best. See talk to you soon x

Checking the weather report I decided to pack differently. From hot to cold weather.

A date dress, some jeans and sweaters, summer dresses, shorts and shirts with sneakers and some heels. And her biker jacket. Along with three bikini's which covered her ass because of the family environment. But it still made her body look good and I packed a skimpy hot pink one because it was sexy. And of course my good lingerie cause you'll never know right.

She ate the leftovers and walked to the house, writing down everything she wanted to change.She wanted to update the bathrooms and paint the house. And she wanted to replace the kitchen.

Calling the contractor he answered immediately. Hello, this is Dean. Hi Dean im Amaya
Reyes, i got this number from the hardware and was wondering if you half the time for a renovation job. Mostly painting and replacing a kitchen and two small bathrooms.

Sure, I can stop by the day after tomorrow. That would be perfect. Where can I meet you? Reyes was it right? Wait, are you Alejandro's granddaughter? Yes I am. Then I know where to go see you soon. Tes thank you again

The following day quickly passed by. I decluttered the house, as I waited for Dean. I saw a truck pull up and an old man got out followed by a younger man.Man this place brings memories as I let the men in. I met your mother here, he told the young man.

So you wanted some work done? Yes it's mostly painting everything. I want the woodwork mat white and the walls taupe. But the two bathrooms and kitchen need the most work. Do you want to replace the kitchen completely? Actually I was thinking of painting the cabinets and just replacing the counter and backwalls.

So when can you start and how long would it take? It depends. In what. How fast you can get the house empty. We do have samples in the truck if you would like to see. Yes please

We decided on cream woodworks, taupe walls with paneling, the kitchen would be painted in the same cream colour and I chose white white tiles. And a beautiful granite countertop which would bring out the colours of the house. I really like neutral earth colours. I decided that they could use the same tiles and countertops in the bathroom except for the floors. I choose dark brown wood like tiles that would go up one wall and the rest metrostyle.