Chapter one, two and tree

Start from the beginning

Sorry for doing that but Jesus. Even on a flight? As I looked at him. What? I asked. That was nice, thank you. For saving me from fans and a dead phone. Ow yeah no problem. People forget that you are just a normal human being. I hate that and I saw your face. What do you mean Chris asked. The look on your face. The friendly okay sure face with the different eyes. Your eyes gave you away and just to make sure. why don't you sit in my seat. Hopefully i scared some people she giggled

He just looked at her in awe, how can this beautiful girl read me like this. I took a second to really look at her. She was wearing white joggers and oversized sweater with some limited edition sneakers. The girl knew her sneakers which made him smile. Her face was almost angelic, long dark brown curly hair until her ribs, full lips and tanned skin with gorgeous brown eyes and no make-up. She took care of herself, the girl was beautiful.

So no picture for you? Chris said

So no picture for you? Chris said. Making her laugh. No, I'm sorry if I ever want to see you, I'll watch a movie.

Ah, so you've seen my movies. Of Course i don't live under a rock. The last one was gifted. And what did you think? He asked. I liked it, the story was beautiful and that girl could make anyone cry. And it's nice to see you in a different role instead of being asked because you are Hollywood's next heart throb. She put her laptop away, I'm gonna get something to drink. Do you want something?

I pushed to the button and almost immediately an older stewardess came. Did you need anything mister Evans? smiling widely at him and ignoring me.

See, this proves my point and we both laughed. I'll have some water please. And you? Can I have water and an instant with creamer and sugar on the side? The woman looked at me and understood. Sure thing no!.. here wait. I got up, opened the cabinet and took out a small gift bag. Here it's for you and the crew. Making her genuinely smile. Sure thing honey will be right back

What did you do? Did you put signed pictures of me in it? No. I always get something for the flight attendants on long flights. They deserve it. Taking care of people with crappy coffee so i put some Starbucks and restaurant gift cards in there. End the result is amazing, you will receive better care than the pilots. One of my closest friends worked in the Airlines, he told me. My grandpa taught me to have the same respect for the janitor as the ceo.

After a few minutes the stewardess came back with two bottles of water. Some fruit salad and nuts with some instant coffee. Thank you so much for the bagg. We really appreciate it. You're welcome. If you need anything else just let us know sweety as she walks away.

See? As I pointed to the tray in front of me... yeah I can see that. Do you want some coffee too? She gave me more than I asked? Yeah thanks I hate airplane coffee. Why did you think the cabin crew had an instant on board? I said while making us coffee.

Again I was just watching her behavior full of confidence but Humble and full of respect. I was actually not bummed to be on a 12 hour flight for the first time.