two - sacrifice

Giyu and Sanemi ran towards the village. They got slowed down a bit of course, Tokyo is a very busy place. After some 40 minutes, they arrived there.

Sanemi: 💭: God, this place reeks of demon! I won't be surprised if the villagers passed out 'cause of the smell.
Giyu: The smell here.. it's almost unbearable. Shinazugawa-san, do you think there still are villagers here?
Sanemi: What? Of course there are! And since when did you become such a pessimist?
Giyu: I don't know. But I can't detect any trace of human. It's all demon here and there.
Sanemi: They'll come around. But first, we need to find where these demons are. We wipe them out, then we find the villagers.

Giyu looks behind Sanemi. And there it is, a demon. It seemed to be a female, her face was so vicious and scary. Her teeth were large, and she had claws. Almost like a typical monster. But Giyu didn't show any sign of fear or shock.

Giyu: Shinazugawa-san, there's a demon behind you.

Giyu said, pointing out to the monster. Sanemi turned around, half shocked. He reached for his sword and got into alert mode.

Sanemi: Hey, ugly. Mind telling us where your companions are? I mean you don't have a choice, if you won't tell us I'll just chop you up.
Demon: A difficult one, I see..

Sanemi looked confused.

Demon: I fancy your acquaintance more than you. He's much more calm and intimidating, was the calmest thing ever when he told you I was here. Hey, raven, what's your name?
Giyu: I don't think you need to know.
Demon: I take that back, you're difficult too. But at least I know this one's name! And I don't think you could beat me that easily, Shinazugawa.
Sanemi: And I don't think you're correct. Plan A!

Giyu runs toward a cottage 40 feet away, while Sanemi deals with the demon. Sanemi gets behind the demon as quick as he can, and slashes her arm. Her arm regenerates in a matter of 5 seconds. Maybe she isn't your everyday demon.. Sanemi  thought. The demon gets closer to Sanemi, and Sanemi takes steps backward the closer she got. Sanemi then raises his sword, and the demon was about to stab his lower abdomen, when Giyu came out from behind and sliced her head off.

Giyu: You surprisingly act well as the pussy.
Sanemi: And you surprisingly act well as the hero.
Giyu: Shut up.
Sanemi: Awh, why so rude?

Sanemi made a fake cute pout, which made Giyu blush a bit. I know he's faking it but.. he's kinda cute. He thought. Another demon appeared behind Giyu.

Sanemi: On your back now.

Sanemi sliced the demon's head with ease.
This was their Plan A. Plan A was for them to kinda disobey Oyakata-sama's orders, and have them both exterminate the demons, then save the villagers. Then there was Plan B. Plan B was following Oyakata-sama's orders, Sanemi kills the demons and Giyu saves the villagers. But what Sanemi didn't know, is that Giyu had a Plan C.

They both continued to fight demons, killing them easily. The first demon was probably just to scare us, the other demons are scraps. Sanemi thought while fighting 3 demons at once. It was getting easier and easier, so Sanemi decided to make a move.

Sanemi: Alright Tomioka! These demons are bullshit, so let's go Plan B!
Giyu: You sure you won't need any help? There's a lot of them..
Sanemi: Oh just go ahead!
Giyu: Alright.

Giyu heads to a cottage. It was wet and muddy, probably because it was 6 in the afternoon and it was raining. The clouds had completely covered the sun, and the demons liked to take risks. Giyu opens the door, and sees a mother and her son, hugging each other, frightened.

Mom: W-Who are you! Stay back! Don't come near us!
Giyu: Calm down, Madame. I am Tomioka Giyu. I am a demon slayer, and I come with an acquaintance who's currently finishing off the demons outside. There is nothing to be afraid of.
Son: A d-demon slayer? So.. so.. you guys are real?