Color me Blue

Oikawa was the paintball champion. No one could beat him, no matter how good or amazing they thought they were. He was unbeatable.

That was, until . . .

THREE DAYS PRIOR

"Why are you so good at this?" Makki asked, setting his paintball gun down and taking off his helmet, his paintball suit covered in yellow paint splatters.

"Yeah, how long have you been paintballing to be this good?" Mattsun added, his suit also being covered in yellow.

"What can I say? I'm a champ. I'm just better than you like that." Oikawa said, earning a slap behind the head from Iwaizumi.

"We used to go paintballing with his older sister when we were little. She was the real champ and kept destroying us. Ever since then, Oikawa kept practicing cause he wanted to be better than her." Iwaizumi informed, getting a glare from Oikawa.

"Way to ruin my moment, Iwa-chan."

"So, in correct words, your sister is cooler than you?" Mattsun asked, smirking as he elbowed Makki in his side.

Oikawa glared and shot Mattsun and Makki in the chest with his paintball gun. "Hey!" Makki said, looking at his chest.

"Be glad I didn't hit you in the forehead." Iwaizumi rolled his eyes and picked up his paintball gun, aiming it at Oikawa's arm and shooting him with an orange paintball. "Wha- hey! That doesn't count! My perfect record is still safe, just letting you know."

"Whatever, Oikawa. Your perfect record of not being hit at all is still safe."

"Just a question... how long is this 'record'?" Makki asked with a raised brow.

"About three years, maybe more. Kinda lost track. I just know I haven't been fairly hit in a long time." Oikawa bragged, leaning against a hiding wall. "Ooh, the paintball competition is coming up in three days! You guys excited?"

"Excited to be immediately eliminated by you? Not a chance." Mattsun remarked, Makki nodding towards him as a sign of agreement.

"Oh, come on! I'll go easy on you, yeah?"

"You? Go easy in paintball? Yeah, and I'm the president." Iwaizumi scoffed, picking up his gear bag and walking towards the exit. Oikawa rolled his eyes and shot a blurred line of yellow paintballs at Iwaizumi's back.

Makki and Mattsun gasped, looking between Oikawa and Iwaizumi. "We... better hide in the bunker." Mattsun warned, putting his arm in front of Makki's chest and pushing him back towards the bunker.

Iwaizumi stood frozen in his place, Oikawa's once proud look changed to slight fear when he saw Iwaizumi drop his bag and lift his paintball gun, slowly turning towards him. "You're dead."

Oikawa turned around and ran, dodging a paintball just in time as he put his hand on a block and hopped over it, taking off towards the tower. Iwaizumi chased after him while trying to hit him with paintballs, Makki and Mattsun watching in amazement and relief that they weren't the ones Iwaizumi was after.

THE NEXT DAY

Kuroo thought he was pretty good at paintball. So, when Bokuto beat him in their practice run, he was shocked and kind of offended when luck wasn't on his side.