Joyeuse:

Joyeuse: J-Just out of curiosity, why are you apologising?

Futhark: Sinabi ko na hindi totoo ang feelings mo dahil ayokong maiwan sa ere.

Joyeuse: I beg your pardon?

Futhark: I like you, okay? Ayoko lang aminin dahil alam kong mabilis kang magsawa at ayokong masaktan kapag nakipag-break ka na sa 'kin.

Joyeuse: Huh.

Joyeuse: (takes out phone and stops recording) Concrete evidence. Point to the Political Science student.

Futhark:

Futhark:

Futhark: (strangles Joyeuse for real) I hate you!

Joyeuse: Really? I have a record of you saying otherwise.

Futhark: Hindi ko akalaing napakagaling mo talagang magpanggap, hayup ka!

Joyeuse: Wait, stop-

Futhark: You think it's fun playing with my feelings?!

Joyeuse: Futhark can't breathe-

Futhark: You are the meanest person I've ever seen!

Joyeuse: (hits Futhark with the iced tea, soaking the two of them)

Futhark:

Joyeuse: (coughs and pants)

Futhark: Sayang 'yung iced tea, Jo.

Joyeuse: I had to. You're killing me. (sits up straight) Listen. (holds Futhark's hand)

Futhark: (swats Joyeuse's hand away) This is why I kept my feelings away from you. Because you're an asshole who treats love as a joke and a pastime.

Joyeuse:

Futhark: And don't ever use your innate indifference as an excuse for not knowing my feelings because no decent person would do what you're doing.

Joyeuse: W-What am I doing that pissed you off, exactly...?

Futhark: The recording?

Joyeuse: It's evidence that you confessed first.

Futhark: Who needs evidence for something like that?!

Joyeuse: Me so I'd be reminded that you like me!

Futhark: I will tell you I like you! At bakit mo kailangan ng reminder?!

Joyeuse: Because I easily lose feelings and I fear that one day I might wake up and I don't feel anything for you.

Futhark: Wait you're scared of that too?

Joyeuse: I don't wanna hurt you, you've been hurt too much already. Some of the things I do might come off as offensive, but...

Futhark: But?

Joyeuse: I wanna say I'm trying my best to change that but I'm not actually trying my best to change that because I don't really care about other people.

Joyeuse: But I care about you. And I hope tomorrow when I wake up, I still feel the same. And the overmorrow. And the day after that, and the years after that.

Futhark: (blinks) You really intend to like me for years?

Joyeuse: No. I intend to love you for years.

Joyeuse: Assuming our author doesn't kill us in book seven.

Joyeuse: (holds Futhark's hands) I want to love you for a long time, but I don't know how. All I know is that it has to be you.

Futhark: (stunned)

Joyeuse: Will you teach me how to love and take care of you for seven days?

(music stops)

Futhark: Teka bakit seven days lang?

Joyeuse: It's a trial period. If you sucked I wouldn't be wasting my time pouring my love on your stupid self.

Futhark: (smiles at Joyeuse) And if I didn't suck then I get all of this for a long time.

Joyeuse: Now you're getting it.

Futhark: Why need a trial period when you can just test it like this? (grabs Joyeuse's collar and pecks his lips) Hehe.

Joyeuse: (blinks) That's it?

Futhark: What-

Joyeuse: (cups Futhark's head with one hand and puts the other around his waist)

Futhark: (instantly turns red)

Joyeuse: (leans closer)

Futhark: ( ・_・)♡

Joyeuse: (stops and grins) I'll kiss you on the seventh day.

Futhark:

Futhark:

Futhark: (╹◡╹)凸

Joyeuse: So, do you really like me?

Futhark: I kissed you. Anong tingin mo?

Joyeuse: I need to be sure and it needs to be clear.

Futhark: I like you.

Joyeuse: Great.

Futhark: Do you like me?

Joyeuse: No.

Futhark: I hate you.

Joyeuse: You didn't ask if I love you.

Futhark: Gusto mong masakal?

Joyeuse: I like you too, Futhark.

Joyeuse: Please don't strangle me, that hurt. It's real, it did really hurt.

Futhark: Are we... Are we in a relationship now?

Joyeuse: That depends on the seventh day.

Futhark: (internally: Damn.)

Joyeuse: Also, to be sure, I want to stay away from you.

Futhark: What? Why?

Joyeuse: So if I missed you then I'm sure I really like you.

Futhark: Oh. Okay.

Zweihänder: (arrives and runs to them) OOOIIIIIII!

Futhark: ZWEI?!

Zweihänder: Balita ko magkaaway kayong dalawa--bakit basang-basa kayo?

Joyeuse: Futhark was strangling me so I had to save myself.

Zweihänder: Hala magkaaway nga kayo-

Futhark: S-Sino pong nagpapunta sa inyo dito, Zwei?

Zweihänder: Wala naman. Tara! Sama kayo sa 'kin, may pupuntahan tayo.

Zweihänder: (thinking: Para masigurong mananatili kayong single sa Pasko.)

Oh no Zweihänder.

Oh no : D