Chapter 7: The Red Gaurdian

Start from the beginning

Then I feel a rumble and see that an avalanche is happening due to the explosion.

Y/N: Fuck. I should have stayed on Lian Yu.

I look down and see Alexei standing there. 

Alexei: Tell me that's a good sign for us! 

Y/N: Move your ass!

Alexei then makes his way up as the prisoner's and prison guards go back inside the prison.

Y/N: Honey.

Natasha: Yeah, sweetie.

Y/N: Be a dear. Get us outta here! 

The two then bring the helicopter back around, and then I fire a trick arrow which attaches to the helicopter and we fly off. 

Yelena and Nat then bring the helicopter back around and ad the avalanche hits the prison Alexei grabs onto my waist and surprisingly I was able to hold on.

Y/N: Fuck!

Then I use the arrow pulls us up to the helicopter. 

I then put on the headset and sit down.

Alexei then starts talking into a headset. 

Alexei: Ah, wow. 

Then Yelena hits Alexei in the face. 

Alexei: (Groans) Ow, okay. Why the aggression huh? Is it your time of the month? 

Yelena: I don't get my period dipshit. I don't have a uterus. 

Natasha: Or ovaries. 

Yelena: Yeah, that's what happens when the Red Room gives you an involuntary on hysterectomy. Natasha didn't have to worry about that as she escaped. See they kinda just go in, and rip out all of your reproductive organs. They just get right up in there and chop them all away.

Alexei: Okay, okay. Okay! Okay!

Yelena: Everything out so you can't have babies.

Alexei: You didn't have to get so clinical and nasty.

Yelena: Ah, Well, I was about to talk about fallopian tubes, but okay. 

Nat and I chuckle at this. 

Alexei: It means so much to me that you came back for me. 

Y/N: No, no. You're gonna tell us how to get to the Red Room. 

Alexei: Whoa, look at you, huh? All business.

Natasha: Yep, it isn't pleasure. 

Alexei: Ah, little Natasha all indoctrinated into the Western agenda. 

Natasha: I chose to go west so I could be with my boyfriend and to become an Avenger. Cause they treated me like family. 

Alexei: Really? Family? Well, where are they now? Where is that family now? Where's that boyfriend now?

I turn to Alexei.

Y/N: Hello, hi. Do you know how hard it was to have you around my waist with one arm and cheap arrows you can buy at the Salvation Army. My back hurts. So how about you tell us where the Red Room is. 

Alexei: I have no idea. Okay? 

Y/N: Bullshit. 

Nat then gets pissed off and Alexei goes on to tell us how Dreykov was the one who put him in prison for the rest of his life, and he was bored while in Ohio. 

I see Yelena was hurt by this. 

Yelena: Can we throw him out the window now? 

Y/N: I think we should wait until we get to a higher altitude. 

Natasha: I agree.

Yelena: Alright. 

Alexei: Почему бы не спросить Мелину, где это? (Why not ask Melina where it is?)

Yelena: You mom Melina? 

Natasha: We thought she was dead. 

Alexei: Ah, You cannot kill a fox that swift. 

Y/N: Ew. 

Alexei: What? She was the scientist, the strategist. I was the muscle. She worked directly for Dreykov, far more than I ever did. 

Natasha: Wait, are you saying Melina is working for the Red Room present day? 

Alexei: Yes. She works remotely outside of St. Petersburg.

Yelena: Uh, I don't think we've got enough fuel to get to St. Petersburg. 

Alexei: No. We're good, we'll make it. 

Yelena: Okay.

Yelena then flies the helicopter to St. Petersburg to find Melina but we didn't last long as the plane crashed down.