The blonde throws her right hand back, slamming her fist in his face making him stumble backwards and exclaim indistinct things in Russian.

"Ah." He groans, "Okay. Why the aggression, huh?... Is it your time of the month?"

What is wrong with him? That's very disrespectful. He clearly did something wrong.

"I don't get my period, dipshit. I don't have a uterus." The blonde informs.

"Or ovaries." Agent Romanoff adds.

...Oh...

"Yeah. That's what happens when the Red Room gives you an involuntary hysterectomy."

Red Room? Isn't that where Y/N came from?

The blonde looks back at Alexei.

That is definitely the blonde from the apartment.

She holds her hands out as she talks, giving an... interesting visual as to what happens, "They kind of just go in and rip out all of your reproductive organs. They just get right in there, and they chop them all away. Everything out-"

Alexei backs up, "Okay, okay."

"So you can't have babies." The blonde continues.

Alexei holds his hand out, "Okay! Okay! You don't have to get so clinical and nasty."

The only nasty thing is what the people did. This is just informative. Disturbing but informative.

The blonde looks back out the front, "Oh, well, I was going to talk about fallopian tubes, but okay."

"No..."

I feel the pain radiating off of Y/N. Her gradually becoming tenser and tenser, her breath quickening slowly but steadily.

Everything else fades out to background noise.

All that's important is Y/N.

I feel her suddenly freeze as I lean closer to her, hot breath landing across her neck.

"They did that to you?" I inquire in a whisper.

I can hear her gulp and see her nod, clearly refusing to look at me.

I don't want her to think I'm disgusted with her.

I feel her stiffen up even more when I gently take hold of her chin, turning her face to look at me.

"I'm so sorry, darling... I can't even imagine what that must be like."

It breaks my heart when tears fill her eyes, "I thought you'd think I was a monster." She breathes out.

What?

"Never... I would never think you a monster. You're amazing, strong, brave, and the most incredible being I've ever met... You're gorgeous from the inside out."

Y/N swallows hard, looking back and forth between my eyes as I look back at her e/c eyes, shining with surprise, uneasiness, and relief.

Odd combination, I'll admit, but it's understandable.

I can't help but glance down at her lips.

It takes everything in me to not kiss her, but just as I'm about to just do it, her gaze snaps over to the blonde who just said something that really didn't register in my mind.

I way too frequently get lost in Y/N. In absolutely everything about her. It completely captures me.

I faintly hear Alexei reassure, "No, we're good. We'll make it."

"Okay."

A/N: I hope that lived up to your standards!

I love you all so so so much!❤️❤️❤️