His eyes darken slightly, reminding you of rolling storm clouds. "How I slept," he repeats slowly as if tasting the words. "I slept well, Y/N. Thank you. Very well."

"Good," you croak, your mouth suddenly dry. I need to get out of here...now.

"Did you?"

Fuck. "D—did I...?"

Loki steps down from the cabin door, forcing you to look up at him. "Mhm...did you sleep well?"

You're keenly aware that if you look down, you won't be able to stop looking down...won't be able to stop following the gentle trail of dark hair that disappears beneath the waistband of his pyjamas. "I did..." you say, swallowing hard.

The flush on your cheeks—whether it be from the cold or embarrassment, Loki isn't sure—but it sends a bolt of pleasure through him. For a moment, he's glad you're looking defiantly up into his face. "If I'm making you feel uncomfortable, I apologise," he smiles. But he doesn't sound sincere at all. "I can go put a shirt on."

"No, err...I mean, it's fine." And this time, you do turn away. "I need to go anyway."

Before you can take another step, a hand is tight around yours, stopping you immediately. And your heart stops with it. "Wait," Loki says. "I have a much better idea."

You're almost afraid to look—afraid to even ask what he means. His fingers around your hand are surprisingly warm, his grip tight, pulling you gently around to face him. "What idea?" you whisper, barely trusting your own voice.

"Am I your last delivery?"

"Yes," you say without thinking, mentally cursing yourself when you realise you could've lied.

"Perfect," he smiles, looking over the top of your head to the mountains beyond. "Then you can take me with you on your adventure."

Your stomach drops through your legs. "W—what? There are excursions you can do—"

"No, I don't think so," Loki says, pulling you up the steps and inside the cabin. "I'd much prefer having you as a guide...and you did say you would tutor me when you weren't busy. You don't seem busy now."

Fuck, I forgot I said that...argh! Loki shuts the door behind you as you scramble inside your brain, trying to find a reasonable excuse. But nothing comes to mind.

"I just need to change," Loki says over his shoulder. "Come inside, I won't be a moment."

"Loki, I...err..." You shake your head, stumbling after him. God knows what to say. You're trapped. Why did I even speak to him? I should have dropped the logs quietly and left. What possessed me to start having a conversation with him?

Behind the igloo curtain, Loki's tall figure is silhouetted against the dim light. You watch it push the pyjama bottoms down to pool at his feet, and the memory of his diligent tongue between your legs leaps unapologetically into your brain, sending a pulse through your pussy.

Fuck, you think to yourself, trying to not groan out loud. Instead, you sit down on one of the chairs and put your head in your hands. This is a bad idea.

After a few minutes, Loki pushes through the curtain, fully dressed. "So where shall we go first?"

Defeated, you sit back in the chair. "Where do you want to go?"

"How am I supposed to know, Y/N?" he grins. "I'm not the one who's lived here my whole life. I want to see the things you love seeing—the things that tourists don't get to see."

You grit your teeth. "There's a reason we don't take guests to some areas—they're dangerous, or they're being conserved."

"Well, I'm not afraid...and I don't plan on destroying anything while I'm here." Well, except for her maybe.

You get to your feet with a heavy sigh. What is the point of trying to argue with him? He's stubborn. More stubborn than you, maybe. I was planning on going exploring anyway...is taking him along so bad?

You silence the bubble of laughter as it pops inside your head. You're making excuses, it says. You want him.

No, I don't, you growl back. It was JUST a dream.

The laughter bubbles even louder, ringing through your ears.

"Y/N?" Loki says, waving a hand in front of your face. "Do you have any ideas then?"

You lick your bottom lip, thinking quickly. "Yes...but if I take you, you must do EVERYTHING I tell you...okay? It can be very dangerous."

Loki makes a cross over his chest with his fingers. "I promise," he smirks.

You sigh again. This is such a mistake. "Let's go then..."