Finland(hetalia)

You hum softly to a random song on the radio as you rubbed your five months stomach as you waited for your boyfriend, Finland go come home. Yes the happy, cheerful person who say he is the real Santa is your boyfriend for two years now. As this happen when he had gotten drunk....thanks to Denmark and decided to do it with you.

"______ I'm home"Finland yelled as he puts his keys down on the counter and walks over to you, hugging you gently then kissed your baby bump as he was just excited to become a father. As he rubbed you stomach for a bit until he broke the silence"so did you find out the gender?"he ask and you nodded and was full of joy.

"Yes I have and were having a boy, can't you believe that!"you perfectly yelled out and hug him as he kissed your cheek"yea. It's so great!"hugging. You guys both stayed in each other arms for a bit and smile bigger when you felt the baby inside of you started to kick and quickly placing his hand down where you felt it.

Time skip a month

Everything was nice and calm until Denmark, America and Prussia came over to the living room where you were reading and having a cup tea as it keeps you relaxed. Finland decided to make it easier to go and move into the big house where the other Nordic live so if you guys where busy there be the others to help along and you agreed but at times you just wanted to go back to that old house you guys use to live as Denmark tries or always on her nerves.

"Hey dudette _______~ what you reading?"the American ask as he takes the book from you and start reading a page of it"can you please leave the room!"you yelled and gotten up but quickly gotten push to the couch. "hold up this is getting good"he flips to the next page. You grab the book from him and hit him with it"BAKA! NOW GET OUT OF THE F*CKING LIVING ROOM OR I KICK YOUR ASS OUT OF THE HOUSE!"

"Na just calm down. Where gonna drink in the kitchen want some?"Denmark ask and you give him 'leave me the fuck alone' face to him and quickly got scared. They have asked you to join then but you throw a pillow at their face making them pass out easier and relaxing to let anger out." Gosh if I wanted a drink then I wouldn't never got pregnant"you mumbled and here the door the see Sweden and Finland walk and stop when they see the guys on the floor.

"Eh?"Finland made a noise"they're alive just drunk"yelling out and you heard Sweden sigh. As well and slam the book shut a bit mad and Finland comes over and cuddled with you and making him look so adorable when he did you just left him to cuddle with. Sweden takes each unconscious guys and throws them in the snow. You smile as now you had a cup of hot coco with a crap ton of marshmallows and some chocolate bits on it as well and thinking nothing can go wrong right?...

Due date

Your nine months now as you lay in the hospital so SO.. uncomfortable bed as you felt so much pain getting to you now and just wanted all of it to be over. The doctor came in and told you to start.

You give birth to a healthy baby boy with Finland hair and (E/C) eyes that shine a bit in the light." What should we name him?"he ask as he played with the tiny very hair on his head as he sleeps."how about _____ it's an adorable name for the little guy"leaning down and kissed the top of his head then kissed you softly." Thais a perfect name for him"looking down to see him opening his eyes and smiles small as he stick out his little pink tongue at her then looks over to Finland and does the same thing"he just like me"you laugh out, kissing his little head and seeing how he was getting tries again.

Some months later

You, _____ are home as Finland work leaving you with the child. You smile at him as he was trying to stand up but falls over again to his bum and whimper a bit"it's ok _____ you learn one day"you told him seeing how he was about cry but you pulled him into a hug making him to stop whimpering and laughs out. You put him down and watches him kept trying and video tape every thing.