"Alright, what do you have so far?" Ramona asks, grabbing a pack of crackers from the cupboards as she leans onto the kitchen island across from you. Opening your laptop again, the screen comes to life and you clear your throat.

"In all the seas, in all the world, there has never been a land quite like the isle of Eroda. Shaped unmistakably like a frown, it is home to an all but forgotten fishing village that has had perpetual cloud cover for as long as anyone can remember."

You stop and look at Ramona who is waiting for you to continue, but there's nothing else. This is all you could come up with in the past two hours. Pathetic.

"Go on," she nods, popping a cracker into her mouth but you give her a tight-lipped smile.

"This is it. This is everything I have."

"You've been sitting here for hours."

"Thanks for making me feel so good about it!" you huff, pushing the laptop away so you can lay your head onto the counter in front of you.

"Sorry! I'm sorry. Okay, so... how long should it be?"

"At least ten pages," you breathe out desperately.

"Shit," she sighs, putting the crackers away. "I wish I could help, but you know my imagination is on the level of a brick."

You snort at her comment, sitting up straight again to look at her. She gives you an apologetic smile just when the front door opens and your second and last roommate strides into the apartment. Kostas has one arm full of groceries as he kicks his shoes off and changes them to his cute slippers his mother sent him all the way from Greece in a care package along with all of his favorite Greek snacks that are still taking up half of a cupboard in the kitchen, but at least he shares them with all of you.

He beams at the two of you with his usual upbeat mood, but upon seeing the two of you his smile falls.

"What's this sourness I'm tasting in here?" he asks as he joins you at the island, setting down his bag to unload.

"Y/N is trying to write her assignment for Professor Sexy," Ramona files him in and his head snaps around right away.

"God, I always forget you have a class with him! He is too hot, I can't think straight when I'm near him in the cafeteria." He grabs his veggies and puts them to his shelf in the fridge before looking back at the two of you. "Not that anything I do is straight," he adds, making you both laugh.

"You guys are not helping me with all the sexy talk about him, it just makes me want to write the story even less," you sigh dramatically.

"Just... offer him to suck him off for an A," Kostas shrugs and you roll your eyes at his suggestion, not even taking him seriously, though the thought of having Professor Styles down your throat... you shouldn't even go there right now.

"I think he's gotten some offers like that before," Ramona scoffs, stuffing her hands into her hoodie's pocket.

"Definitely," Kostas agrees as he moves to the cupboards to put the pasta and canned food he bought away. "But the real question is, has he ever accepted the offer?"

"No way," you shake your head, pulling your laptop back in front of you, disappointed that no words magically appeared in the document in the meantime.

"But he surely got tempted at least a few times," Ramona muses.

"Who doesn't get tempted when they get offered oral sex?" Kostas chimes in, finishing up with his groceries before he joins you on the other stool, taking a look at what you've got so far, but he grimaces at the very few lines typed out.