"Maybe you could invite Harry," her roommate suggested, her shoulders losing the tense they gained now that she knew their weekend plans were still intact, "I've never seen him at any of the Greek parties."

(Y/N) tossed around the idea, "I mean, I can but I'm not sure if they're his scene, honestly. Like, he just texted me saying thank you for letting him tutor me." Her lips moved into a pout as she shared the information, still completely endeared at the fact he was so ready to offer help and share gratitude when someone took it.

"No, did he really?" Ny gaped, sitting up from the curled position she took in their recliner.

"He did," (Y/N) affirmed, feeling every bit the same at Naomi's reaction, "He's too sweet. So, I don't think we've ever seen him at those parties because he just doesn't like to go. And, I also don't think I have the authority to be inviting people to Willa's birthday."

"It's not like she would be mad, especially if you told her what you told me, but I see what you mean. Anyway, just make sure to be home in time to pregame with me and get us in the right Uber this time."

(Y/N) rolled her eyes and laughed before heading towards her room. It's not like she could say anything, since she had gotten into the same Uber, no questions asked, despite the way she knew Ny was too drunk to really know what a 2006 Ford Fiesta looked like.

As she dug out her laptop, she couldn't help but feel just a bit... gross knowing what she was going to watch while her roommate was just a wall away. But, call it what you want—stress, the looming idea of 'cuffing season' approaching, or the fact that she was becoming just a bit attached to the ritual of watching his shows—no matter what, (Y/N) was going to take advantage of the reprieve those streams offered. (And, who knows, this might just be her thing for the time being before she reverts back to a less scheduled form of pleasure).

By the time she had her door locked and her duvet fluffed around her, (Y/N) was a few minutes late to the stream. The chat was flooding through with comments just a hair too fast for her to catch anything specific with H's tip meter rising steadily. Sticking in her earbuds (keeping one out on the possibility that Ny needed something), she tuned into the show that was already in progress.

It seemed he had already passed over his intro, humming a low tone as he transitioned to the crux of the show. A burgundy knitted sweater covered his torso, the piece large enough to pile over his body in soft folds with sleeves that extended over the expanse of his hands to emulate paws.

"I've been rough with you these last few times, haven't I?" he drawled, the thick of his voice draping over her body, "I think it's time we slow down—I want to talk to you, baby." A soft sigh of a moan exited his throat, as if it were relieving just to think about taking it slow for today's stream. In the handful of times she'd tuned in, this was the most laid-back set up she'd seen from him. "Jus' a little tired today, but I still want to be with you, darling. Wanna cum with you— that's all I need."

(Y/N) swore her eyes almost fluttered to the back of her head at the sound of his request. If not for the fact she needed to keep an ear out for Naomi, she would have plucked the other headphone into her ear just so she could hear the full vibrato of his voice and the way his tongue lazed over the sensual words. She instead slipped her hand under the waist of her sweats, fingertips brushing over the cotton fabric of her underwear. Her eyes were pinned to the screen with her fingers just barely administering teasing brushes over her panties as H slowly rucked up his sweater and put the tanned muscles of his abdomen on display.

"Start with me, love, touch yourself with me," he beckoned. His sweater stayed folded to the top of his chest, leaving the ink of his tattoos and the buttery bronze of his skin to steal her attention in the lowlights of his set up before he tugged the waist of his own comfy pants to the middle of his thighs. He had forgone boxers for this stream, the usual waistband lacking as his cock bobbed against his bare stomach.