𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3:

Mulai dari awal

"Your not mad?" Harry whispered,looking at the man through his eyelashes when he bent down infront of him.

Tom's breath hitched at the look,not being able to decide if it was adorable or hot. He quickly shook away those thoughts though to comfort the young man. "Of course not,little lion,why would I be?"

"I went in there like a half naked brat. I disrespected your followers and...you. I stormed out and I've been giving you a hard time." Harry mumbled guiltily.

"I didn't like that everyone got to see your gorgeous body" The man said with a flirty smirk,earning an eye roll and light blush from the teen."But you in no way did anything wrong by lashing out,if anything I expected worse. I kidnapped you. You just found out you were my mate and im sure being in a room full of some of the people who in some way hurt you or someone you cared about was overwhelming for you. You were put on edge,am I correct?"

Watching as the teen only gave a slight nod and avoided eye contact he let out a sigh,slowly reaching to softly tilt the boys head to face him(he frowned when the teen flinched but was glad he didn't pull away) "Use your words,darling,I can't help if you don't talk to me"

Harry shivered at the soft order,his cheeks dusting pink as his skin tingled at the older mans soft touch and warm gaze. "I...I understand that you couldn't exactly choose who your mate is b-but...I think you would be better off with someone else."

"I understand" Tom said,pulling away from the boy as his expression turned pained and he attempted to stand up but was quickly stoped.

"I-it's not you!" Harry said frantically,uncurling himself and grabbing onto the wide eyed mans wrist before he could completely stand. He let go after realizing what he was doing and looked away with a small frown. "Just...someone like me isn't someone who would be good as a mate. You don't want me,trust me,Tom."

"I know we didn't get...along but that doesn't change anything. Your my mate and I do want you." Tom huffed,bending back down and tilting his head so he could make eye contact with the teen. "Your mine now. All of you."

Harry stared at the man,looking for any sign of a lie and when he didn't find one he slightly relaxed,a playful smirk on his handsome face. "I would greatly appreciate it if you went back to trying to kill me"

"tch,fucking brat"

__________________♡︎♥︎♡︎_______________

"I'm going with you" Tom stated stubbornly,watching as his mate picked one of his t-shirts and a pair of old grey joggers that were thrown in the back of his closet.

He had finally convinced the boy to put on some clothes.

"You can't,Tom" Harry sighs out,pulling the plain white t-shirt over his head.

He had informed the man that he had to get back to the Dursley's and much to his annoyance the man wanted to come with him.

He wouldn't Tom joining him if he were with anyone other than the Dursley's. He understood that the man most likely didn't want him out of his sight but he couldn't let Tom see what he went through.

He didn't know what Tom would do if he saw how the Dursley's treated him,he was surprised that his charms had lasted so long and that the man didn't even realize that he was magically hiding but he was glad (at least that's what he told himself.

"Why not?" Tom whined,much like a child causing Harry to roll his eyes. Tch;we'll have to work on his attitude.

"I'm already late. They most likely realized i'm gone and called the cops. If I don't show up soon they'll just get more worried." Harry half lied. They would of noticed he was gone but not because they were worried,but because they wouldn't have woken up to breakfast.