𝘃𝗶𝗶. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘆

Start from the beginning

"Granger, I will end your life. Leave me alone," he hissed.

"I highly doubt you would end someone's life! We're only eleven-twelve!" Hermione laughed.

"Never doubt a Black," Peter gulped.

"They will create hell for you," James shivered.

All the Blacks grinned, insanity present in their eyes.

"Don't underestimate me, Granger," Astrophel snarled.

The two were currently on the Astronomy Tower, way passed curfew.

"I'm not! I'm simply stating you would never kill a person!" Hermione protested.

"Oh how I wrong I am," she sighed to herself.

Astrophel turned to her. He was grinning at her. Hermione shivered at the grin. It was so. . . sadistic.

"Can you stop grinning like that. . . it's scaring me," she murmured.

His grin only became wider, insanity swimming in his eyes.

"Don't underestimate me, darling," he cackled.

"I- uhm-"

He brought out his wand, a jet of ruby red flying towards Hermione.

Many people in the hall screamed.

"What in the actual fuck!" Lily yelled.

"He-"

"I thought you two were joking when you said that happened!" George yelled.

Hermione was shaking violently, screaming at the pain. It was the Crutiatis curse.

"Stop! Please!" She begged.

"I said I was going to kill you," he cackled. "Do you still want to be friends with me?"

Hermione almost shook her head. "Yes, I still want to be friends with you!" she mustered out.

He kept it on her for two more minutes before stopping. She was panting and violently shaking after he stopped.

"You still want to be friends with him! He almost drove you to insanity!" Peter yelled.

Hermione blushed at the outrage.

Astrophel chuckled lowly. It almost sounded insane, scratch that, it was an insane chuckle.

"I grew up with a bunch of insane people and can kill you yet you still want to be friends with me?" Astrophel wheezed out.

"Yes."

"Welcome to insanity, darling," Astrophel laughed. "After all, I only befriend the insane," he grinned.

"Hermione, you are crazy," Ron shuddered.

"Learnt it from the best," she shrugged.