Chapter 2

Sarah's POV

As where we left off,my feet were carrying me to this strange girl sitting on the edge of the meadow.
"umm..hello?"i stuttered.
"Shoot! She's going to kill me or jump scare me! I better go!"I thought.As I walked back-words,the girl tapped my shoulder.The girl smiled and stepped forward to observe my face.As she glared at my face she said.
"Are you sure?"
"Sure of what?" I asked.
"Restarting your life.Normally we don't do this to people.But...but he tells me your special."
"Why? I don't understand,and...and who's he? I..i---"i was interrupted.
"Sh.."the girl said softly.
"Everything will come to mind soon.Just...."Believe"the girl said as she touched my fore-head.right at that moment..everything went into light.But I could hear young voices gathering around me speaking and mumbling around,but the only thing on my mind was what did the girl in the meadow do to me?
"Hey!..what happened!--is she ok..."
Then suddenly an older male voice came to clear.
"Hey!hey! Every body move back."
"Oh dear!what happened."
"What happened?" I thought.
"Miss Johnson collapsed onto the ground."a little girl hesitated.
"Don't worry I'll bring her to the nurse's office,you kids just keep play along nothing to worry bout Ms.Johnson."I suddenly felt the unknown man carry me up into a room and place me onto a small recliner.

------skips to Sarah's waking-------------

"Ugh"I yawned.
"She's waking up Mr.MicAndrews!"said a lady who's probably the nurse.
"Oh swell,Mrs.Cooper please help me help up Ms.Johnson?"Said the man.
In my mind I thought there would be another woman in the room named "Ms.Johnson" and not me.As the man got closer to help me up,I flicked his hand away.The man's face was puzzled.
Then I finally realized that they were taking about me and not just an imaginary woman I thought standing near by.
"Oh!" I said
"Oh..I'm..I'm okay..I could get up by myself."i said using hand gestures and nodding while smiling.
"Well...alright then you should be getting back to your students they are waiting inside the classroom."I looked at the man in confusion and he seemed not to notice a very clear face.
"Oh..exactly where is my class?"The man looked shocked and cleared throat to answer the question anyways.
"It's right next to my class ma'am.1-B?your 1-A so right now your letting the kids sleep until there parent come to pick them up."
"Oh yeah! My class..lovely students there the best!"I lied as I nodded and smiled again.

-------skips to class-----------------------

As I walked toward my class door I took a deep breath and thought for a moment.
"So I'm a teacher..yay..a kinder garden teacher...swell..well if "he"wants to put me through this..then I will."i thought.Before I opened the door I breathed again and thought that this would take have a lot of figuring out and that I would use the kids to help me find out.
"Hi every body! I'm back."i said happily.
"Oh Ms.Johnson! Are you okay?!were you hurt from the fall."a little girl said as all the other little kids ran up to me.
Some hugged,tugged my dress and constantly kept shaking my hand.
"Yes yes yes I' fine little ones, I really appreciate you caring."I said.
"Now this is first part of my plan,I'll trick them into giving me information about this place."i thought to my self.
" Now can any body tell me what state this is?"
"Oh! I can!! I can!!"
"Yes uhh..."
"Katie?Katie Cruz?"the girl said chanting her name in a question.
"Yes! Katie."
"Maryland,this state in Maryland."the little girl answered.My face ran cold and shivered for a moment and was shocked therefore my plane crashed in the ocean between Hawaii and California."Could this really be happening?! People call me Ms.Johnson and I'm a teacher plus I'm miles away from where I was meant to be?"i thought"Oh god! How could this be!"
--------to be continued-------------------
HEY GUYS!! keep commenting on what next to happen and your comment could be right here and what you suggested! Enjoy!!!