"Extremely specific?" Reiner chuckled, his mouthing twisting into an ugly smirk.

"Now that I'm thinking about it, that's really mean." Ymir sighed

"Yea but I don't care" Connie said forcing a smile. 

"Well if anything I wasn't part of this, and if you tell her I was i'll beat both of your asses."Ymir threatened, furrowing her brows.

"Like you cou-" Reiner joked

And there go his babies .

___

Ymir

Hey Y/n

What

Wanna hang out
I'm bored

I guess, yea

Ok great
Text me when your ready

Ok
Im ready

Oh I thought you'd be cleaning or something😞

Since when do I clean🤨

Since you moved in with Connie

True
Whatever  I'll meet you downstairs

Alr
BRING MONEY

I always Carry money on me?

Last time we hung out you forgot your wallet and I had to pay for everything😒

Huh?
I don't remember that..

___
Ymir was leaning against the door frame of the library, she was scrolling through her phone while patiently waiting for you to arrive.

"Hey!" You called out raising a hand for her to see. Ymir lifted her head up and gave you a light smile as soon as she spotted you pushing through the small crowd of people. She placed her phone in her back pocket and motioned you to follow her. "Hi."
"Where's historia?" You asked curiously while catching up to Ymir. "Not here." Ymir muttered under her breath.

"Wh-,"

"She's on her period."
No she wasn't and you knew that.
You knitted your brows together and looked at her for a few seconds, maybe Historia's schedule was irregular? That's odd...could she be..

You nodded slowly while smirking. "What?" Ymir blinked, clearly not understanding what you were trying to hint at. "Could she be pregnant.." You laughed wiggling both your brows at her. Her mouth dropped at your comment. Ymir placed her hands on her knees and lead over, trying to hide her current facial expression that she wore, and the laugh that threatened to escape her lips. She looked up at you with tears sitting at the corner of her eyes, "We're lesbians." Your faces dropped in realization, at your idiotic mistake. Oh shit..

"I was just joking." You nervously chuckled In attempt to play it off . "Mhm..." Ymir looked at you and puckered her forehead.

You cleared your throat awkwardly. "Well where should we go?" You asked in attempt change the topic

"I was thinking about the mall?" Ymir said patting herself down, and wiping the corners of her eyes.