"Jesus. A 22-year-old vigilante with her little girlfriend partner in crime. Shouldn't you two be in school?" Clint said. Wednesday smirked as Kate scoffed.

"Funny you should ask. So, uh, now that I've answered all your questions, I have so many for you. Uh, starting with... Can you sign this?" Kate said, hurrying downstairs in a purple loungesuit with the suit under one arm and her bow under the other.

"I'm not done yet," Clint said.

"But when you are, can you sign my bow? You're kind of my favorite Avenger," Kate said, putting the suit over the back of a chair.

"My favourite is Wanda Maximoff. The things I would let that woman do to me," Wednesday mumbled, eyes turning glassy as she thought of Wanda.

"Hey!" Kate kicked Wednesday's leg. "I thought we talked about this," she said.

"Sorry. You know I'd choose you over her any day of the week," Wednesday said.

"Hm," Kate hummed, clearly not happy with that answer.

"Are you two okay? By the way?" Clint asked.

"I'm fine," Wednesday shrugged, standing up and moving to stand behind Kate.

"I'm good. Oh, yeah, no, I'm fine. You should see the other guys," Kate said.

"I did. Tracksuit Mafia," Clint said.

"That's their name? That's a little on the nose," Kate mumbled.

"Agreed," Wednesday said. She wrapped her arms around Kate's waist and smiled when Kate leaned back into her.

"Do you think they are the ones that killed my mom's fiancé's uncle?" Kate asked, moving her hands to rest over Wednesday's.

"Your mom's fiancé's uncle?" Clint repeated.

"Armand III," Kate said.

"Ah," Clint squinted.

"Of at least seven," Wednesday interjected.

"I... I do not know. But what I need to know is if anybody saw your face?" Clint said.

"No. Kept the mask on like a pro," Kate said.

"Okay, 'cause the person that wore this suit made a whole lot of enemies. All right? And the Tracksuits are just one of them," Clint said.

"That doesn't sound good," Kate said.

"Did you ever touch it?" Clint looked at Wednesday.

"Yes," Wednesday nodded.

"Did you wear it?" Clint rephrased his question.

"Oh, no. I mean, I touched it when I was running away with Kate," Wednesday said.

"You told nobody about this suit?" Clint looked between them.

"No," Kate said.

"There's no way you're connected to this suit?" Clint said.

"That's right," Kate said.

"I need you to be sure," Clint said.

"I am," Kate said.

"Certain?" Clint said.

"Yes," they nodded.

"The Tracksuits must've followed you from the auction to where I found you. Did you stop anywhere before that?" Clint asked.

"We just dropped off the dog," Kate said.

"Hey, Kate Bishop!" a man shouted from outside. Wednesday grimaced.