"Open the door," Clint said.

"Yeah," Wednesday held up the right key and shoved it into the keyhole, wriggling it until the door opened.

"I really do not love that technique," Kate muttered to Wednesday. "I'm so glad you're the bottom," she added.

"I hate you so much. My technique is just fine. Hawkeye said I held my own. What did you do? Fangirl?" Wednesday teased her.

Kate smirked and slipped her hands around Wednesday's waist, leaning in so she could whisper in her ear.

"I might've fangirled over Hawkeye but you are not the top here. You know you love it when I take care of you like the little pillow princess you are," Kate whispered.

She continued up the stairs, but all Wednesday could do was stare after her with a red blush on her cheeks.

"Keep moving," Clint said, poking Wednesday in the back.

"Moving," Wednesday rolled her eyes.

"Why are you so red?" Clint asked.

"You really don't want to know," Wednesday said, hurrying up the stairs after Kate.

Wednesday led Kate and Clint into the apartment and grinned when she saw pizza dog on the floor, the pizza box chewed into shreds.

"Hi, baby," Wednesday grinned, crouching down with a wince to stroke his fair.

"Some guard dog you got here," Clint said, closing the front door.

"He's not my dog," Kate said. "Your knees. You want painkillers?" Kate said to Wednesday.

"Please," Wednesday nodded.

Kate moved towards the kitchen.

"Nice place for a kid," Clint said, looking around at their apartment.

"Yeah, I inherited it. Wes moved in as soon as she could get out of her dad's house," Kate said, presenting Wednesday with a bottle of water and painkillers Kate had broken in half.

Wednesday took the bottle and took a sip, swallowing down the tablets slowly. She nodded to Kate and Kate smiled, kissing her forehead as she stood up.

"What are you two, 18?" Clint said.

"I'm 22. Wes will be 22 on Christmas Day," Kate said.

"Yeah, same thing," Clint said. He paused. "Wait, your name is Wednesday and you're born on Christmas Day?" he said.

"Yes," Wednesday said.

"Fun fact, Wes was born in 2002 and Christmas Day in 2002 was a Wednesday," Kate said.

"Happy early birthday," Clint said.

"Thanks," Wednesday said.

"So, wanna get that vest off, so I can get going?" Clint motioned to Kate's vest.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'll... I'll be right there," Kate said. She hurried towards the stairs to their room, whispering quietly to herself. "Totally cool. Just stay cool. The Hawkeye in my place," Kate mumbled.

"Where'd you get the suit?" Clint asked.

"Black market auction," Kate called back down.

"And you bought it," Clint looked at Wednesday. She shrugged.

"No. Not exactly," she said.

"Uh-huh. So, what all did you do in this suit?" Clint asked.

"I beat some guys up. Wes saved the dog. Some light B and E," Kate said.