Busy Days Ahead

Começar do início

"Thank you for telling me. I think it's a wonderful idea for us to wait."

Riri smiles at him. She wraps her arms around him. "I love you."

"I love you the most and I always will." Kyojuro replies.

He wraps his arms around her and the two of them sit there in each other's embrace for a while. Riri rests her head on his chest. A tear rolls down her cheek.

The next morning, Riri and Kyojuro head to the Butterfly Mansion right away. Aoi answers the door with a notepad in her hand.

"We need to get to work!" She exclaims.

Kyojuro and Riri head to the lounge with Aoi.

"How soon do you guys want to get married?" Aoi asks as they all sit down.

Kyojuro and Riri both look at each other.

"Soon!" They reply at the same time.

"I'm going to need a more specific answer." Aoi replies.

"Next month!" Kyojuro says.

"Sounds good to me." Riri says with a smile.

Aoi scribbles it down.

"What about the wedding party? You guys need to ask everyone to be a part of it as soon as possible. I'll handle it if you guys give me a list."

Aoi hands them a piece of paper and a pen. Kyojuro and Riri begin writing down names.

Wedding Party

Maid of honor - Shinobu Kocho

Best man - Senjuro Rengoku

Bridesmaids - Mitsuri Kanroji, Aoi Kanzaki, Kanao Tsuyuri

Groomsmen - Tengen Uzui, Giyu Tomioka, Gyomei Himejima

Officiant - Kagaya Ubuyashiki

Guests - Sanemi Shinazagua, Muichiro Tokito, Obanai Iguro, Shinjuro Rengoku, Ubuyashiki family, Uzui family, Sumi Nakahara, Kiyu Terauchi, Naho Takada, Sakonji Urokodaki, Jigoro Kuwajima

Kyojuro hands Aoi the list. Aoi takes a good look at it and begins scribbling down names and addresses.

"I will have Kanao begin working on cards immediately!" Aoi states.

"Thank you!" Kyojuro exclaims.

Aoi leaves the lounge and Kyojuro and Riri sit back. He puts his arm around her.

"Planning a wedding and fulfilling our duties as Demon Slayers should be an interesting experience!" Kyojuro exclaims.

Riri chuckles. "Oh for sure."

That evening, Tengen, Kyojuro, and Sanemi meet for dinner at the headquarters.

"How are you and Riri doing?" Tengen asks.

Kyojuro smiles. "Perfect."

"How's the sex?" Tengen asks.

Kyojuro gets caught off guard. "You seem to care about our sex life a lot!"

"I'm just curious." Tengen jokes.

"Well, we actually haven't had sex yet. We're choosing to wait." Kyojuro explains.

Sanemi laughs. "Yeah right. You expect me to believe that you spent an entire year together on Sagiri Mountain and never slept together?"

"That was no vacation! Riri trained every single day and I was very tough on her. There wasn't any time to engage with activities like that." Kyojuro replies.

"Well, you did well with her training. She seems to be moving up pretty quickly." Tengen says.

"Yes! She is becoming a fine swordsman!" Kyojuro replies.

He takes a bite of his ramen. "Delicious!"

Tengen and Sanemi laugh.

"Do you think she will become a Hashira?" Tengen asks.

"Of course! She has a gift." Kyojuro replies.

"Could there be two Flame Hashira at the same time?" Sanemi asks.

"That's a great question!" Kyojuro replies.

He takes another bite of food.

"Delicious!"

After dinner, Sanemi goes back to his room, and Kyojuro and Tengen decide to go to the Butterfly Mansion to hangout with the girls. Kyojuro knocks on Riri's bedroom door. Riri opens it and is delighted to see Tengen and Kyojuro.

"Hey guys!" Riri exclaims.

Kyojuro and Riri sit on her bed and Tengen sits on her desk chair. Kyojuro notices a pile of notes on Riri's pillow.

"What are these?" Kyojuro asks.

"Oh those? They're letters from a girl I met in Final Selection." Riri explains.

"Ahh final selection. Those were the good old days." Tengen says.

"Yes! I made lots of good memories while I was there!" Kyojuro replies.

"I really enjoyed it. Even though slaying demons was stressful, I loved meeting the other participants and hearing about their stories. It was also great to see how my training paid off!" Riri says.

"Final Selection was super easy for me. I exceeded the skills of everyone else there." Tengen says snarkily.

Kyojuro and Riri chuckle. Shinobu walks in.

"Hello!"

She sits on the bed next to Riri.

"Kocho, do you remember final selection?" Kyojuro asks.

"Yes I do. It was a good experience." She replies.

Riri gasps. The three of them all look at her. They're very confused.

"Kyojuro. We should get married on Fujikasane Mountain!!" She exclaims.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea!" Kyojuro replies.

"That would be such a pretty place to get married, and it seems fitting since you guys met through Kyojuro being a Demon Slayer." Shinobu says.

"What a flamboyant place to get married!" Tengen chimes.