𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁

Start from the beginning

The Black brothers glared at the screen. At the age of two, they were taught how to control their emotions, yet they didn't care that the Black heir was showing emotion.

The whole family adored him. The boy was a fast learner but one thing the family regrets is not letting their children be happy, forcing their beliefs into them. So they didn't force their beliefs into him but they still taught him the manners of a proper pureblood.

But their happiness soon stopped. Durella started shaking.

"Durella? Are you okay?" Cygnus asked.

"Help!" Durella got out before foam started coming out of her mouth.

"Rabies?"

She was shaking violently and fell to the floor. She was still.

"Durella! Is she okay? Is she still alive?!" Walburga screeched.

Unfortunately, she died. Someone put poison in her tea. From then on, Cygnus, Orion, and Walburga no longer trusted each other.

"Mum. . .," Narcissa started crying.

"Walburga! Have you seen my wand?" Orion called from the sitting room.

He got no response. All he heard was Kreacher's violent sobs. Curious, he went to go look for Walburga.

He found her. He body was cut up into pieces, blood splattered everywhere.

"Cygnus Black!" Orion raged.

Orion was so mad, he didn't see the figure behind him disappear.

Cygnus was mourning over his wife when he was stabbed in the heart. He fell dead instantly.

"Oh my gods. . ."

First and second years started sobbing. Most third years stared at the screen in horror, shaking in their seats.

Orion was teaching Astrophel some not-so-friendly spells when he was alerted of the wards going off.

"Astrophel, stay here," Orion muttered.

"Isn't the wards supposed to keep people who harm the family out?" Euphemia asked.

"Yes. I believe it was tampered with," Orion sneered.

A gunshot was heard. Straight to the heart, Orion died. Blood was everywhere. The intruder found Astrophel. He got hit with a simple 'Avada Kedavra' and fell to the ground. The intruder left in a hurry.

"My son!" Alexandra cried out in outrage. "Who dare kill my son?!"

Regulus was just as mad as his future wife. Sirius stared at the screen in shock. As much as he hated them, they still raised him — not so well but still.

If the intruder had stayed longer, he would've saw Astrophel get up and disappear. Another had survived the killing curse.

The screen shifted into two. It showed Narcissa and Andromeda crying at the Daily Prophet pronouncing to the world that all the Black's had died.